Heroes of Newerth

This is a discussion on Heroes of Newerth within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Anyone else waiting for this? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FY3-JH_AmE&feature=related]YouTube - Heroes of Newerth: Full Action Battle Scene HD[/ame] Heroes of Newerth is a ...
Page: 1

Default Heroes of Newerth

Anyone else waiting for this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FY3-JH_AmE&feature=related]YouTube - Heroes of Newerth: Full Action Battle Scene HD[/ame]

Heroes of Newerth is a session based multiplayer action RPG game based on the popular mod, Defense of the Ancients (DOTA). Two teams of 5 play as special Hero units with the assistance of AI-controlled armies in an attempt to destroy the enemy base. As a match progresses, players can earn experience and gold which can be used to upgrade skills or purchase items to make their character more powerful. The team oriented design of HoN and unprecedented Voice-Over-IP controls allow for a incredibly deep tactical team based experience unlike any other.

I "might" get a hold of a few closed beta keys in the next days. If anyone is interested, just post here.

Banned

It's really good. Play it like everyday with some friends. A few things are a bit off, but overall it's great.

Its pretty much dota with new graphics, has its problems though.

For example some dota players cant stand the flashy graphics and the stuff like screen shaking a bit when sven hits or u tp.

Its still beta so things are bound to change (like tiny/pebbles) but I hate the fact that checking someones exact mana and hp are with a tiny font with a bad backgroud color in the lower right corner.

I pretty much quit dota a few months back, but now im back to playing HON cause it feels fresh, hopefully atleast for a while.

Hit me up for a game! Magic I need ur acc!

Last edited by Elrohir; 08-02-2009 at 01:06 PM.