Group of friends want to start somewhere!

This is a discussion on Group of friends want to start somewhere! within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Hello, i and a group of friends of mine have tried alot of games, liked many hated much. We are ...
Page: 1

Default Group of friends want to start somewhere!

Hello, i and a group of friends of mine have tried alot of games, liked many hated much. We are around 6-8 people and want to try out some new game, to play for the long term, or till Elder Scrolls online come's out because we will defenitely go there.

The game we would like to play is defenitely a sort of MMORPG game.

We would like a game which has a great story line like WoW/Tera, some sort of PVP system like KO and the chance to party/team/clan up with my team. What kind of game should we go to? Game's we've tried and did not like:

Tera
    Continent of the Ninth Seal
    World Of Warcraft
    Gunz
    Rose
    Aion
    Allods
    League of Legends
    LOTRO.

So far none of the game's fit our interests at all, and none of em will be able to re-place Knight Online for us.
    I hope one of you guys can give me some information, about any other game out there we might like. And it defenitely does not have to be an MMO only as long as you think it will fit us.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Hello, i and a group of friends of mine have tried alot of games, liked many hated much. We are around 6-8 people and want to try out some new game, to play for the long term, or till Elder Scrolls online come's out because we will defenitely go there.

The game we would like to play is defenitely a sort of MMORPG game.

We would like a game which has a great story line like WoW/Tera, some sort of PVP system like KO and the chance to party/team/clan up with my team. What kind of game should we go to? Game's we've tried and did not like:

Tera
    Continent of the Ninth Seal
    World Of Warcraft
    Gunz
    Rose
    Aion
    Allods
    League of Legends
    LOTRO.

So far none of the game's fit our interests at all, and none of em will be able to re-place Knight Online for us.
    I hope one of you guys can give me some information, about any other game out there we might like. And it defenitely does not have to be an MMO only as long as you think it will fit us.
    You should try Rift.. It got F2P this spring.. I played when it first came out but was busy enjoying other stuff in life so didn't really give it a fair chance. Recently started again and its fucking awesome! Im not sure what its like on max lvl but im sure it will be great!

Neverwinter isn't half bad. New game, new servers, fresh content.

Questing up to 60 (and as amusing a story-line as any story-line can be, yaknow). Max level in under a week, faster with a team.

End games where the real shit starts, can choose to obtain end-game armor and weapons through hard group-based dungeons or else the more entertaining route, being PvP (5v5 or 20v20 instances).

Extensive gear, stat and skill-tree optimization (somewhat unique builds) for each of the classes; Trickster (rouge), Great Weapon Fighter (dps warrior), Devoted Cleric (priest), Guardian Fighter (tank /effects warrior) and ofcourse, Mage.