Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hailan Rising is coming -CaliMaestro

This is a discussion on Hailan Rising is coming -CaliMaestro within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Originally Posted by KontactPlodez Do you try to top your idiocy in every post you make? I wouldn't pay for ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by KontactPlodez View Post
    Do you try to top your idiocy in every post you make? I wouldn't pay for a game that has such a fail customer support base. I haven't paid a dime for this game since 2009

Keep responding, I need entertainment
    lol
    Your crying about customer Support to a game that hasnt been Realised Surely
    Most Pathetic Cry ive heard inawhile.

Im bored also Keep the Replys coming

KontactPlodez

I have no idea what you just said. Can someone translate into english? I don't speak babelfish translator.

I have no idea what you just said. Can someone translate into english?
    Not sure what country your from
    but ill basicly cut it down for ya

Gtfo out u little crying bish before i get my pimp hand out and give you a Sweet backhand

Banned Senior Member

I have no idea what you just said. Can someone translate into english? I don't speak babelfish translator.
    Your flames are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    Gtfo out u little crying bish before i get my pimp hand out and give you a Sweet backhand
    Havent seen anyone flame you since me

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Your flames are pathetic.

Havent seen anyone flame you since me
    hahaha yer good old days lolol

Instead of lunching new game I would like to see impruvments in KO such as offline market option I realy cant understand why we need to be online to sell items this just makes server busier than its should be. u can put tax to sell items too and tax will go to king or castle holder. Other thing is why k2 insist not to make stats website for KO is there smthg to hide? KoK was a great website I am sure u can make smthg liek that too.

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    Instead of lunching new game I would like to see impruvments in KO such as offline market option I realy cant understand why we need to be online to sell items this just makes server busier than its should be. u can put tax to sell items too and tax will go to king or castle holder. Other thing is why k2 insist not to make stats website for KO is there smthg to hide? KoK was a great website I am sure u can make smthg liek that too.
    Online Auction house Would be Rape but Exactly what they said
    if those japs that made it dont have it you wont be seeing it
    Big let down for shure Knowing that

KontactPlodez

You remind me of Charlie Sheen. You want to make yourself look even more stupid before you get banned for being a little cunt? be my guest, you're last post was reported to admin, so you better hurry

Banned Senior Member

You remind me of Charlie Sheen. You want to make yourself look even more stupid before you get banned for being a little cunt? be my guest, you're last post was reported to admin, so you better hurry
    I think tommay could get away with flaming an admin and still not get banned lol

good luck on your quest of making it happen though

KontactPlodez

So there is only one person on this entire forum who can run off at the mouth for no apparent reason, slander other players, and make himself look like a fool without getting banned for it? Don't think so, this isn't the official forums I'm not talking about a permanent ban of course, but a little vacation to remind him to look at what he is saying before hitting the "submit" button sure would be warranted.

lol Im BiWinning
    Dont Go Picking Fights you cant win then go cry to a admin because you cant think of any comebacks.
    And my Comments your just Reading it in a whole diffrent perspection Smile when u read it dont cry...

So there is only one person on this entire forum who can run off at the mouth for no apparent reason, slander other players, and make himself look like a fool without getting banned for it? Don't think so, this isn't the official forums I'm not talking about a permanent ban of course, but a little vacation to remind him to look at what he is saying before hitting the "submit" button sure would be warranted.
    only 20 more Stupid posts from you then u got a Whole 50 posts on that account also
    U dont need to get your other account unbanned FTW

Banned Senior Member

this isn't the official forums
    AAAH! and the kettle bites the pot.... or the peanut kills the butter..... sphincter

KontactPlodez

I can think of plenty of comebacks, however I don't feel like arguing with a child on forums over tasteless insults stemming from your inability to comprehend basic information. I'd rather just get you muted for a couple of days, it'll do the community good if this is your normal behavior.

edit: why would I need 50 posts? My account password is already reset, just waiting for plodez to log back in and unban the account

double edit: there is something disturbing about seeing the words butter and sphincter so close together.

triple edit: the posts are only stupid to you because you can't understand them. If you stopped playing KO for a little while and picked up a text book maybe you'd be able to communicate a little better, my child.

I can think of plenty of comebacks, however I don't feel like arguing with a child on forums over tasteless insults stemming from your inability to comprehend basic information. I'd rather just get you muted for a couple of days, it'll do the community good if this is your normal behavior.
    Basic Information.....
    Everybody knoes about Knight online customers support
    We dont have to have another cry baby In everytopic Complaining that they burnt there dual shard +1rev then saying to customer support they got hacked
    then complain about they wont roll it back.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast