Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hailan Rising is coming -CaliMaestro

This is a discussion on Hailan Rising is coming -CaliMaestro within the Other forums, part of the Games category; So if everyone knows about the customer support issues, why would you respond to my earnest question to calimaestro regarding ...
Page: 3

KontactPlodez

So if everyone knows about the customer support issues, why would you respond to my earnest question to calimaestro regarding customer support with some bullshit about how K2 can edit files? Fail much? You care to point out where, in any of my posts from either of my accounts I said anything about wanting rollbacks? You're insinuating ridiculous and fabricated events to try to make yourself look cool and it is failing miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by KontactPlodez View Post
    If this game has outsourced autoresponding customer support like knight online does I really don't see a point. I also think this is just an advertisement from k2Networks and doubt we'll see a response to any questions on these forums either. Just going off of typical K2 style that'd be my guess anyway

Kinda like when I sent in a ticket asking about how I get out of jail when I got tp'd there while mining with no pots and their response was "We are currently working on the rollback situation and your problem will be resolved shortly!" just... lol.
    basicly your saying i dont see a point playing this game Because of K2 wont tp you outta jail.?
    Who Cares
    You had enough time to Write a Ticket in To CS you could have done the quest and just Saved yourself from waiting a bunch of time for a reply that you kno you would have got.
    think

KontactPlodez

No, that is not what I was saying, but w/e, I'm done arguing with a hypocrite, I'm xping my priest so i'm done replying here.

Quote Originally Posted by KontactPlodez View Post
    No, that is not what I was saying, but w/e, I'm done arguing with a hypocrite, I'm xping my priest so i'm done replying here.
    peace nab.....

I'm going to have to back up KontactPlodez on this flame fest. I don't know why Tommay responded about edited files when Kontact was surely talking about the customer support and how it's so unproductive. Tommay, what Kontact is implying is that gamersfirst is known for their horrid customer service and because so, he has no intention whatsoever to play another game hosted by gamersfirst.

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    I'm going to have to back up KontactPlodez on this flame fest. I don't know why Tommay responded about edited files when Kontact was surely talking about the customer support and how it's so unproductive. Tommay, what Kontact is implying is that gamersfirst is known for their horrid customer service and because so, he has no intention whatsoever to play another game hosted by gamersfirst.
    i kno where hes coming from its True but just the point hes has to imply on a game that isnt released like all there customer support are prob Building this game for all knows and this might be the new next thing.
    im pretty keen to give it a go. just messages like that is negative feedback

KontactPlodez

Just because it is negative doesn't mean it is incorrect. Glad you now see the light, so to speak.

I swear every time I see your sig Koopy I get a severe case of munchies. You owe me a McDonalds gift card.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i couldnt really be bothered reading anything but can someone just explain briefly what this game is? another type of ko or did i just read wrong?

KontactPlodez

I haven't been able to find a video of the game to see the graphics and such, but this website gives a pretty detailed account of the game itself, along with a press release about it: Hailan Rising: New MMORPG by Gamersfirst | MMORPG Mania

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    Gtfo out u little crying bish before i get my pimp hand out and give you a Sweet backhand
    is this what u say to everyone even when they are right in their complaints?

i think its known to everyone how k2 customer support is a piece of shit, i really dont know where ur going trying to defend that fact.

must be because ur bored i guess

holy shit, go outside and play on ur swingsets........

if this back and forth banter continues ill just close this.

Banned

Looks like it's done now. You've known me long enough to know those kind of comments wouldn't go unanswered, Draven Thanks for not banning that account until I got this one fixed up though, appreciate it, you're good to me

KontactPlodez is winning this little back and forth bitch fit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    KontactPlodez is winning this little back and forth bitch fit.
    He rarely loses

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stop the trolling.

Looks like an exciting game to me, sure will give it a try!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast