Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Hailan Rising is coming -CaliMaestro

This is a discussion on Hailan Rising is coming -CaliMaestro within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Originally Posted by CaliMaestro So to answer the question of " Why bother spreading the message on a gamers forum"... ...
Page: 6

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaliMaestro View Post
    So to answer the question of " Why bother spreading the message on a gamers forum"... well, basically we're in the business of games =)

Thanks all =D

-CaliMaestro
    now i wasnt saying spreading the word on gamers(KO) forums was a bad idea(hell if you want this game to come near success you should probs try posting on every gaming forum you can think of instead of ko forums), i was just saying how do you guys plan on competing when theres so many other games from decent/good companies that look amazing like the games i mentioned before specially when your only real potential players (and ill say again) are ko addicts that have quit ko coz there sick of the shit? as in how you guys manage bugs, cheaters etc not to mention a game coming out this year(who knows when) that looks like it should of came out 5 years ago or so?

Thanks for posting here Cali. We are much more laid back than other forums. Ill keep a personal eye on this topic to make sure it doesn't get to out of hand and does keep on track.

On a side note, not that i really need to explain myself but i guess i will. This topic will be moved to another section once the "hype" has died down slightly, i think it is relevant in this section as 90% of the people that know about this up and coming game play Knight Online and would have heard about it on the main forums. This is a view shared by the other mods also.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Cmon stop tryin to drag him down. He didnt even have to let us know about the game but clearly he already understands that there is a majority that does no approve of G1/K2, or he would not feel the need to post here.

I'm all for giving it a shot. It's Cali's game, not K2. If this game really is his "baby" he would not let K2 corrupt it. Keep the negative speculation out because it's just feeding into a fire that does not even exist.
    nobodys trying to drag him down ;o I atleast appreciate the he posted here himself and informed us :P it just proves how much KO needs these forums ;D

CaliMaestro

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Thanks for posting here Cali. We are much more laid back than other forums. Ill keep a personal eye on this topic to make sure it doesn't get to out of hand and does keep on track.

On a side note, not that i really need to explain myself but i guess i will. This topic will be moved to another section once the "hype" has died down slightly, i think it is relevant in this section as 90% of the people that know about this up and coming game play Knight Online and would have heard about it on the main forums. This is a view shared by the other mods also.
    Agreed Souls. I would like to keep this thread going just so people who want to try out the game can have a line of contact with me. So please, if you could move this to the "Other" forums that would be appreciated.

Out of respect for your website I stayed out of this thread until the hype died away (as you said). So if you could move it, that would be appreciated =)

Thanks for working with us on this.

-CaliMaestro

The topic has been moved, you are welcome to swing by and post whenever you want.

Quakes

how long until this is released, i can't wait =(

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456