Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

This is a discussion on Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 within the Other forums, part of the Games category; [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coiTJbr9m04&feature=feedf]YouTube - ‪Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reveal Trailer‬‏[/ame] Can't wait. Discuss...
Page: 1

Default Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coiTJbr9m04&feature=feedf]YouTube - ‪Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Reveal Trailer‬‏[/ame]

Can't wait. Discuss

Other than having a different story. I don't see anything different. I am excited for battlefield 3 but this looks nothing different from mw2 and blackops

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Other than having a different story. I don't see anything different. I am excited for battlefield 3 but this looks nothing different from mw2 and blackops
    well the underwater swim parts look different, but i agree looks alot like the others. I hope they add more weapons and upgrades or something to the mulitplayer modes. Been playing alot more BF Bad Company2 in preparation for 3. I still prefer the CoD models , they seem more fluid/faster in scoping/shooting and stuff but the indepth weapons/vehicles from BF are tons more fun with the classes when playing with a full party squad. I enjoy BF much more with the boys over CoD where we all just run and gun.

/offtopic Battlefield Bad Company 3 will be alot better.
    /ontopic

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Why change something that is awesome?

TBH there is no xbox game I could play over such a while like COD series.

New weapons & Utilities
    New Maps
    New Story

and I'm happy

Intro looks a bit like MW2, but still awesome, I will definetly buy it.

i think i just got an erection lol havent seen that trailer

but game looks great mw2 was the best fps hands down so there shouldnt be much to change the graphics are stunning but what they do lack is what bad company has and thats its sound engine bad company sounds so great lol but this is a must buy for me and theres going to be tons more of weapons hopefully since the idea is in AM3RICA FRANC3 G3RMANY 3NGLAND.

to sum it up i hope they introduce the tar-21 and i look forward to owning first day it comes out haha is there any like limited editons for this game though ?

KalaBunga Senior Member

hmm blackops whas a let down mw2 was quite nice like 260 hours my pc spend online and i spend like 190 alteast playing games. but hacker fucked up the pc version

and on ps3 grapich always look bad.

LastManStanding2142

looks like there trying to copy BF3 that's coming out to bad they will never stand a chance

Banned Senior Member

I'm psyched

Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding2142 View Post
    looks like there trying to copy BF3 that's coming out to bad they will never stand a chance
    To copy bf3, they'd have to make multiplayer mode slower and more boring.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pan0BuDDaH0 View Post
    i think i just got an erection lol havent seen that trailer

but game looks great mw2 was the best fps hands down so there shouldnt be much to change the graphics are stunning but what they do lack is what bad company has and thats its sound engine bad company sounds so great lol but this is a must buy for me and theres going to be tons more of weapons hopefully since the idea is in AM3RICA FRANC3 G3RMANY 3NGLAND.

to sum it up i hope they introduce the tar-21 and i look forward to owning first day it comes out haha is there any like limited editons for this game though ?

the ONLY thing about bc series that is better is the option to blow apart the surroundings, people shouldnt be able to hide behind a wall forever, thats the one thing they could bring to cod to make me jizz 24/7