Kingdom Online

This is a discussion on Kingdom Online within the Other forums, part of the Games category; You guys had any experience with this game? It's been released by NTT Games and apparently there will be an ...
Page: 1

Default Kingdom Online

You guys had any experience with this game? It's been released by NTT Games and apparently there will be an NA server soon.

iTzBryan Senior Member

The game is fun but underdeveloped. VERY FEW English players; few players of any kind for that matter. The game is SLOWLY being updated and new content is being added. I wasn't impressed with the rate of patches for a brand new game. 1-3 a month -- red flag.

I enjoyed this game but it is the opposite of KO's play style: ALL QUESTS! They just released the "CZ" of Kingdom online and also allow you to now enter the 4v4 zone with a friend - new additions to the game. The mini game was fun and I definitely see the usefulness/potential, but the game hasn't developed this aspect well enough in my opinion.

No longer playing this game because there was nobody to play with. CZ hadn't been released yet so everyone quit before it came out because there wasn't anything to do. Will wait for the NA server which I doubt will be released anytime soon and will see how it is.

​I've just triend it and doesn't liked much

I played the english version a bit, it's all PVE, even the PVP was PVE for max score. Fun game to kill time, but not an investment game