League of Legends

This is a discussion on League of Legends within the Other forums, part of the Games category; League of Legends (previously known as League of Legends: Clash of Fates) is a game inspired by the Defense of ...
Page: 1

Psy

Default From the makers of DOTA... League of Legends!

League of Legends (previously known as League of Legends: Clash of Fates) is a game inspired by the Defense of the Ancients map for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows.

Players are formed into 2 even teams anywhere from 1-5 players on each team. Each team starts at opposing sides of a map, near what is called a "Nexus". To win a match, a team must destroy the opposing team's Nexus. To do so, each team must work through a series of towers called "Turrets". Turrets are often placed along a path to each base often referred to as a "Lane". Along the way, each player must gain levels from killing the opposing team's "Minions" (Small NPCs that constantly spawn and attack the other team), and buy Equipment and Armor to advance their character. In League of Legends specifically, each player starts at level 1 at the beginning of the match and can obtain the maximum of level 18 with their champion, leveling 4 different abilities on the way.

Here's my referral link. Please use it, once i get 10,000 referrals I get to make my own champion and name him after myself.

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4bcfda0847b26
    Last edited by Psy; 04-24-2010 at 10:27 PM.

HendTheEternal

i got 2047 referals so far :P

Quote Originally Posted by HendTheEternal View Post
    i got 2047 referals so far :P
    what the F? How

i was playing for a bit and this game is bored :P

same tried it for bit liked it @ the start but could be as it was something new to me. Got bored after few rounds