Tera Online - Anyone wanna give it a go?

This is a discussion on Tera Online - Anyone wanna give it a go? within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Home - TERA Media - Tera Europe looks good im gonna try it out if anyone else wants to come ...
Page: 1

Default Tera Online - Anyone wanna give it a go?

Home - TERA

Media - Tera Europe

looks good im gonna try it out if anyone else wants to come with message here and will sort something out release date 3rd May 2012

Banned

I think ive seen a first look of this on yt @mmohut. Looks pretty good.

KalaBunga Senior Member

ive order the game and played the korean version i can say i enjoy it alot . today is CB so grab a key from somwere and try it.

anyone else plan on playing this?

well if theres a few people i dont mind buying it 60 euros is quite a bit for a game for 40 days idk

looks like a more skill-based version of WoW.. but actually i decided im prolly not gonna play it

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    looks like a more skill-based version of WoW.. but actually i decided im prolly not gonna play it
    same ko has already sucked the life out of me

KalaBunga Senior Member

atm so far im enjoying it most ppl can give out buddy keys nowdays for a trail acount , im lvl 48 trying to hit 55 this weekend

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

The game looked great and fun but when I tried it myself I kinda got disappointed. I had a key for all the closed betas but I only ended up playing it for mere few hours.
    My friends were all hyped about it but in the end they only ended up testing it on the beta and not buying the game when it was launched.

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    The game looked great and fun but when I tried it myself I kinda got disappointed. I had a key for all the closed betas but I only ended up playing it for mere few hours.
    My friends were all hyped about it but in the end they only ended up testing it on the beta and not buying the game when it was launched.
    cus i need to roll with me mon , pking everyone one who anooys me or is on the same qeust spot killing mobs :P

does anyone still play this game, because i would like to try it but i hate playing mmoorpgs alone

Tried this game for a while - it sucks. It was rushed to be released before Diablo 3. There is no PVP option except pking people while exping. Also the targeting system is being made with crosshair, but it is pretty stupid since you need to channel almost every skill for 3-4 seconds as an archer. Hold skill 1 for 3 seconds, jump back, hold skill 2 for 3 seconds, jump back, keep repeating. Instances are not complete. For example there is no instances between level 32 and 38. All you have to do is doing quests - which require long long running usually. Not to mention EU server is 2-3 years behind the korean servers.

Didn't like the game so I sold my account the second day. It doesn't worth 49€ and going to be f2p in the next few months.

realy nice game look a lil like wow but i give it a try

This game is amazing I suggest you all buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Tried this game for a while - it sucks. It was rushed to be released before Diablo 3. There is no PVP option except pking people while exping. Also the targeting system is being made with crosshair, but it is pretty stupid since you need to channel almost every skill for 3-4 seconds as an archer. Hold skill 1 for 3 seconds, jump back, hold skill 2 for 3 seconds, jump back, keep repeating. Instances are not complete. For example there is no instances between level 32 and 38. All you have to do is doing quests - which require long long running usually. Not to mention EU server is 2-3 years behind the korean servers.

Didn't like the game so I sold my account the second day. It doesn't worth 49€ and going to be f2p in the next few months.
    In KO you can't even do quests! So it already has one up on it. I would rather quest than grind one mob constantly /YAWN