Live for Speed

This is a discussion on Live for Speed within the Other forums, part of the Games category; i also play this game. this is a great realistic racing game. you can tune cars and all check out ...
Page: 1

Default Live for Speed

i also play this game. this is a great realistic racing game. you can tune cars and all check out the site LiveforSpeed.net the only thing your limited to the cars they give which is also good too cause you can find out the true potential in peoples tune. they also have a program called lfs tweak where i forgot where you can download. that program allows you to boost up specific cars etc you can also change the rev sound redline etc thats a good program for LFS

Yup, its a great game, although I only recommend it for hardcore sim fans. G25 steering wheel ftw!^^

What's your name on there and what races you run?

TeeHee and i usually play on a german server - BL GP XFG, im a demo player... ^^

ahh i may have some unlocks if you want

i honestly didnt like this game to much
    its to "realistic" if u know what i mean

its pretty fun once you get the hang of it you just gotta practice man its even harder with a wheel i think lol

I have been playing this game for 2 years. The best thing about this game is, mouse-wheel control. That's where racing games usually lacks.

It supports G27 like a charm also. No deadzones, no steering problems, no pedal problems, nothing. It feels like driving a real car. For example, if you drive a car with clutch support, when you go very slowly, you have to press clutch pedal, otherwise car stops. (engine goes off) You can't change gear without pressing the clutch. (unless you changed settings)

Yeah, if you own a G25/G27 and like realistic races, you should definitely be getting it.

Personally, me, and my 3 friends has a S2 license, but we barely made a successful match due to nobody freaking pays attention to flags/press brake on first turn after the start of race. %99 of the matches, half of the cars are being wrecked due to idiot drivers who tries to take first turn with 200kmh. ~~ Highly suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    I have been playing this game for 2 years. The best thing about this game is, mouse-wheel control. That's where racing games usually lacks.

It supports G27 like a charm also. No deadzones, no steering problems, no pedal problems, nothing. It feels like driving a real car. For example, if you drive a car with clutch support, when you go very slowly, you have to press clutch pedal, otherwise car stops. (engine goes off) You can't change gear without pressing the clutch. (unless you changed settings)

Yeah, if you own a G25/G27 and like realistic races, you should definitely be getting it.

Personally, me, and my 3 friends has a S2 license, but we barely made a successful match due to nobody freaking pays attention to flags/press brake on first turn after the start of race. %99 of the matches, half of the cars are being wrecked due to idiot drivers who tries to take first turn with 200kmh. ~~ Highly suggesting.
    You just have to find a good server. Votekick, online admins, w/e, just need to search Yea the mouse thing is great, I was driving with mouse before I got my wheel, its so much better than keyboard, dunno why other games don't use it...

ps. anyone else noticed that 90% of the wreckers are turks?

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    ps. anyone else noticed that 90% of the wreckers are turks?
    Lol! I have never seen any Turks (in S2 mode) who wreck cars or drive that bad. The ones I came across, was driving like 85 years old grandpa. 50kmh with UF1 on the straigh lane...

lol bro im that idiot that messes up yall games i dont see why you cant find a clean server where people actually race but i used to drag/drift but always wanted to race and tune on a clean server but feel noobish racing without wheel lol