Maplestory

This is a discussion on Maplestory within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Found out one my friends my age is playing this game now so I decided so see if it's actually ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Maplestory

Found out one my friends my age is playing this game now so I decided so see if it's actually any good. Now it may look like a childish game, BUT the combat is actually very visually appealing and there's a large variety of skill animations that look really cool, it's definitely more lighthearted fun. I must admit I'm starting to like it a bit (especially when I'm stoned).. I mean what's not to like about killing living mushrooms with trippy multicolored attacks? :P

The people sure are a lot friendlier too. Random people have been giving me money and gear or help leveling just because they see I'm a newb and that idk wtf I'm doing. Wheres on KO it'll be a cold day in hell when you get free money from random people and most people always seem either mad or frustrated playing.

If I get more into it I might start buying gold, so if you have any spare let me know and I just might buy it.

So, any (ex)maplers?

I've heard that game so many times but never tried it. It doesnt have pvp :/

pvp will come in summer

MrLee

pvp really in summer?

KO-Guru Senior Member

lol maplestory I saw that in youtube its look like mario why you guys should play that :O