My New Batman Game

This is a discussion on My New Batman Game within the Other forums, part of the Games category; not sure whether you're into flash gaming, just wanted to share with you my latest game I did for some ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down My New Batman Game

not sure whether you're into flash gaming, just wanted to share with you my latest game I did for some batman site called batman atv rider. It's based on the existing gaming engine, which defines movements and handling obstacles, so I basically changed the graphics and created main character which is Batman. So, feel free to let me know what you think of it. I know it's pretty much basic, and not quite original, it's one of my first real projects.. Thanks

I've released a new game called Batman Road Work. Please check it out and tell me what you think. I've put in some interesting facts about Batman between the levels, and I also added some Batman friends and foes, cheering him up ... what do you think about that idea? any comment is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by speedshuttle View Post
    not sure whether you're into flash gaming, just wanted to share with you my latest game I did for some batman site called batman atv rider. It's based on the existing gaming engine, which defines movements and handling obstacles, so I basically changed the graphics and created main character which is Batman. So, feel free to let me know what you think of it. I know it's pretty much basic, and not quite original, it's one of my first real projects.. Thanks