Perfect World

This is a discussion on Perfect World within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Was watching naruto on crunchyroll and this commercial pops out of notwhere. 50mill people plays this game. any1 here try ...
Page: 1

Default Perfect World

Was watching naruto on crunchyroll and this commercial pops out of notwhere.
    50mill people plays this game. any1 here try it before?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

tried it just to play with a friend. it was okay. there are many quests, which are basically go get this drop/monster kill. it's hard for me to review this since i only got to around level 20 if i remember right. it was pretty decent, don't know about the farther levels.

FLaMeS

I made a Barb Wolf... got it to level 32 and quit. It was fun and all but..eh lost interest.

Territory wars are a nice feature, but combat is mindless button bashing with little skill required and the cash shop is game breaking. I know KO has trina's etc but PWI just takes the piss, I mean you can upgrade your weapon/armour to +12 failsafe for around.....2 usd! I babashopped on KO sometimes but this just takes it to a new level of people gaining an advantage.

Play something else unless you want to spend stupid amounts of cash on a mediocre asian grinder, with little content.

Trashst3r

tbh this game sucks big time but that just what i think

Quote Originally Posted by lerX View Post
    Territory wars are a nice feature, but combat is mindless button bashing with little skill required and the cash shop is game breaking. I know KO has trina's etc but PWI just takes the piss, I mean you can upgrade your weapon/armour to +12 failsafe for around.....2 usd! I babashopped on KO sometimes but this just takes it to a new level of people gaining an advantage.

Play something else unless you want to spend stupid amounts of cash on a mediocre asian grinder, with little content.
    One of the biggest problems with F2P games with cash shops. Good F2P games don't give babashoppers a ridiculous advantage, but still provide incentive to buy the stuff in the cash shop. Kinda hard to do TBH.