Requiem Bloodymare

This is a discussion on Requiem Bloodymare within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Does anyone here play it? Is it any good? How's the PK system? I can only tell so much from ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Requiem Bloodymare

Does anyone here play it?

Is it any good?

How's the PK system?

I can only tell so much from youtube videos, and I'm having issues installing. Trying to determine if the game is even worth the effort. So sick of KO I'm growing desperate to find a replacement game. I've pretty much given up on finding a PK system similar to KO, so I'm lowering my standards....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdRzJ81Bghs]YouTube - ‪Requiem: Bloodymare Trailer‬‏[/ame]

KalaBunga Senior Member

check on mmorpg.com last time i read the game was full of cheating i remeber that i tried to play did like the 1st few lvls i found it quite ncie but check mmorpg.com to make sure

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Tried it for a little while when it hit open beta, and it was alright, but i didn't get high enough to really try the PVP properly.

PaperCutz

I hope this thread is not too old to bring back up. I've been playing this game a while now, and wanted to give you some in-sight on it. The beginning levels are pretty slow paced, that is until you hit level 30 ish. Right now we are in expansion " Requiem: Momento Mori " Which is dubbed season two.

The game has a lot of pvp options and are as fallows:

PK: Attack anyone anywhere except major cities. You get -honor for PKing someone but it can be taken away if you get PK'd so if you go on a " Hunting Spree " and rack up say -1,000 honor then all you have to do is have someone PK you ten times. When you PK a red player ( Negative honored ) you gain +100 honor so it's good for both.

Battle Fields: There are three tiered battle fields, and are as fallows:

1. Level 45 battle fields, Some like to build twinks mainly for this one but it's fun none the less xD.

2. Level 65 battle fields, This is where you will find the fastest queue times, as many decide to stay here and pvp at this level.

3. Level 75+ battle fields, This is end-game-ish pvp. I personally play this tier, but expect really good geared people to be here xD.

All battle fields reward points and or exp. You can choose which one. Also you can use the points when you have enough to get better gear.

Server Battles: This is pretty unique and can gain really great gear if you do it on a daily basis.

Theme War: Basicly you go and buy free theme battle field gear and join the queue. You can start this at level 30 and it mixes all levels from 30-Cap. The level diff. isn't noticeable in this battle because of the gear and once you enter it boosts every ones level to be the same. You have to defend towers from the other team and at the same time capture their towers. It's a huge pvp fest and a whole hell of a lot of fun!

Guild VS Guild: What better way to show off and recruit? So you have chosen to go toe to toe with an entire guild. ( This is my favorite part of the pvp options. ) It's all done on any map anywhere at any time. Once both guilds accept the challenge, they are set in battle ( battle normally lasts 30 min or so. ) You can be on any map, split up or not. Anyone in the challenged guild is an open and fair target. This makes for some epic epic epic fights. It's a kill/point system and the guild with the most kill/points at the end of the time wins.

The great thing about Guild VS Guild is once you get enough points from challenges you can buy buffs for your guild with the points ( IE: Speed / Attk / Exp etc. ).

Gear and upgrading:

Gear can be upgraded to +30 the only catch is the higher level the gear the more difficult it is to successfully upgrade. This includes weapons, armor and accessories.

Enchanting:

You have a huge number of enchanting options for all gears. You can go with full resists, attack, individual stats etc. Weapon enchants allow you to add effects ( on a proc system ) to your weapons, much like wow.

Raiding and leveling:

There are more than enough quests to get you to 70ish easily and swiftly, once 70 though they break off and you will grind gaps in levels. It's not nearly as big a grind-fest as KO used to be not by a long shot. Not to mention if you get a good 3 man party or solo ( I solo for more exp ) you can keep repeating instances and get gobs of exp per run + items to sell.

Raiding:

Raiding here is much like WoW, where-as it is all instanced and bosses drop gear unique to that boss. Believe me, once you hit 75 you will want to do tons of raiding for better gear and drops. Not much to describe about raiding.. It's an obvious one lol.

Job Types:

You start off with your basic job type, you get a second job type after level 45 to further advance your character ( much like ko ), only you can choose a more designated path than your first job.

Possession Beast:

After completing the quest to gain possession beast, you can ( once you build enough energy on your " Hardcore Bar " ) transform into an extremely powerful beast increasing stats depending on which beast. The possession beast also must level so be sure to use it as often as you can to keep its level close to yours. As you level your possession beast, it will gain skill points and you can select skills for it. Also you can buy gear for your possession beasts gear slots. Right now it is all honor gear and you can gain that from theme battles ( given info above ).

Well, that's the basics of the game. It's a real fun game to play once you level up a little, and I'm a pvp junkie so that's the main reason I play this game xD.

For any more info please visit the wiki here: Requiem: Memento Mori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regards, PaperCutz - lvl 78 Kruxena Assassin - Full S1 +20 geared.

yo guys what happen with that?

PaperCutz

Quote Originally Posted by chong View Post
    yo guys what happen with that?
    Thought I would give a little update, after mint. tonight we are getting some skills revised and some xp events. Also in the next few weeks to come, level cap will be raised to 85 and new weapons, armor and dungeons are being released. My guess is with the new skill revisions and level cap, they will hold a free re-skill event. Also some new mounts are on their way but that's not a big deal.

Information:

Requiem Wiki

Requiem Community - WarpPortal Community Forums