Runes of Magic

This is a discussion on Runes of Magic within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Anyone here plays Runes of Magic. In my opinion it is a good alternative to KNIGHT Online. The game play ...
Page: 1

Default Runes of Magic

Anyone here plays Runes of Magic. In my opinion it is a good alternative to KNIGHT Online. The game play is nothing similar. Basically, everything that you have to do, you have to do in groups. You get boss drops from instances. Pk system is not bad although it is a criminal/good guy system. You can loot players by killing them. Criminals drop faster than good guys. Two class system pimary and secondary. If you level both your classes you get elite skills. You can also get skills from item sets. This game is free to play but babashoppers have a huge advantage. You can play without ever spending money but it tequires a lot of work. If you like my summary of this game and want to try it out makeyour char in Indigo Us server.

i quit after the cap went from 55 to 57. It's impossible to get good since i heard you couldn't trade cash shop items or something. If you cant get purified fusion stone then you cant have the best stats. I quit due to the imbalance of guilds, That one guild with seracles were like 2 or 3 instances ahead of the second best guild. but i heard they broke up or something. Well i had 2 max lvls at that time tell me if you still see them around. Vangsta Mage/Priest, HeavensTank Knight/Warrior. They were both 55/55 before the 3rd chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by IAM_GOD View Post
    i quit after the cap went from 55 to 57. It's impossible to get good since i heard you couldn't trade cash shop items or something. If you cant get purified fusion stone then you cant have the best stats. I quit due to the imbalance of guilds, That one guild with seracles were like 2 or 3 instances ahead of the second best guild. but i heard they broke up or something. Well i had 2 max lvls at that time tell me if you still see them around. Vangsta Mage/Priest, HeavensTank Knight/Warrior. They were both 55/55 before the 3rd chapter.
    Seracles still plays. I play on Tigaro 62/56 Rogue/Scout.

yeah this game is not very good lol...i tried it out and it just bombed when i got into my 30's for me