Section 8 Prejudice

This is a discussion on Section 8 Prejudice within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Went live on 4 may. few hours ahgo been playing it for almost 3 hours straight had soem downloading problems ...
Page: 1

KalaBunga Senior Member

Default Section 8 Prejudice

Went live on 4 may. few hours ahgo been playing it for almost 3 hours straight had soem downloading problems on steam.

The game is only 12,99$ on steam and will be 12,99$ its 10x worth the money.

Smooth and fast phased game play. Team objectives , kill streaks tanks/turrets , Engineers Plasma Guns list goes on.

So far i think its almost the best 12$ i spend 2011 this year ( game wise speaking)

Ive brought allot of the following shooters in 2010-2011 Home front Black ops BC2 both games were decent but i think they got out gamed by a 12$ shooter.

The game graphics are high end

Section 8: Prejudice | There Is No War Without Prejudice

Give it a shot and join me in some games on steam nick Madhava12 , windows live MRMaddie.

Banned

Just bought it and downloading now. Im giving it a try

Banned

Well just tried to play, when I start campaign, swarm or conquest I crash when I press a key to deploy. Seems like alot of people are getting crashes with this game, ill wait it out and maybe I will be able to play later on

KalaBunga Senior Member

Did no try the single player yet went straight to MP , (Conqeust is the multi mode)