Selling league of legends us account

This is a discussion on Selling league of legends us account within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Hi,i'm selling my league of legends us account,i dont have anymore time to play with it. There 498 Rp and ...
Page: 1

Meuhgo

Default Selling league of legends us account

Hi,i'm selling my league of legends us account,i dont have anymore time to play with it.
    There 498 Rp and 17275 Ip on it,and only 3 champs are missin(Ahri,twitch and viktor the last one)
    I also have 64 skins,many unique(snow nidalee,zombie ryze,goth annie etc) and two legendary(piltover customs blitzcrank and demonblade tryndamere)
    I have almost all the runes,all the useful set atleast(arpen,crit chance,cri dmg or flat dmg for marks,armor,mana regen health regen or flat health for yellow etc)
    With all the ip you can almost buy the 3 champs missing.
    I'm sellin for 200€,which is pretty much a good price for all the money i put in.
    Contact me at [email protected]

Meuhgo

Bump,ill may lower the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Meuhgo View Post
    Bump,ill may lower the price.
    looks good m8

Meuhgo

Best offer i got actually was 100€,so let fix this as new price.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Take it as a free bump, but you won't get near 100E, or 200E for this game. Sorry to blow up your hopes xD

Meuhgo

Yeah but just do the bill,ask me the complete list and do the bill.Taking the rune,all the ip that left(can buy almost three champs,the three missing for the FULL collection plus some rp left.)Except the new runes which are not that good,i got almost all of them,i got all the useful and lot of less useful(dmg per lvl flat mana etc).There is for shit ton of money on this acc and 100€ is like nothing in comparison.

Meuhgo

Last bump,then i give up.