Selling Steam Acc (CoD:BO, Empire, Shogun 2, M&B)

This is a discussion on Selling Steam Acc (CoD:BO, Empire, Shogun 2, M&B) within the Other forums, part of the Games category; NEVERMIND I'll just keep my account. USD via PP ~or~ C-West IGC/IGI only . I will only deal with trusted ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Selling Steam Acc (CoD:BO, Empire, Shogun 2, M&B)

NEVERMIND

I'll just keep my account.

USD via PP ~or~ C-West IGC/IGI only.

I will only deal with trusted members through PP, if it's IGC/IGI then buyer goes first.

Games included with purchase:
    • Call of Duty: Black OPS (SP&MP)
    • Empire: Total War
    • Total War: Shogun 2
    • Mount & Blade: Warband
    Info included with purchase:
    • Password
    • Secret question & answer
    ~Brief description of games~

CoD:BO is my ultimate favorite FPS game out of the CoD series, and I've played them all. The maps are a bit small, but everything is amazing. May require a beefy computer to experience the full art of the game.

Empire: Total War is my favorite Strategy game out of the Total War series.... I never thought TW could pull off using gunpowder so well, everything looks and sounds amazing and is very detailed through diplomacy to war tactics. The mods you find online just increase it's greatness. Looks amazing with a beefy computer!

Total War: Shogun 2 is a game I just recently bought.... it looks promising and I've been waiting for it forever but unfortunately I cant even test it out on this laptop, it looks amazing though.

Mount & Blade: Warband - I've had history with this game.... been around as it was developing and it's definately came around since it's start. I find the single-player to be even more fun than the multi-player. It's the "FPS" of archery, a medieval game based solely on taking over kingdoms and bashing skulls while on horseback with a realistic ragdoll effect. Requires a beefy computer to run smooth though, it is an actively-modified game and it is extremely easy to learn how to mod.... worth a try.

-

I'm sad to see these games go, but I'm selling this account because I no longer have a desktop that can handle the graphics, just a cheap laptop that can handle KO. So I figure I'd use the money toward the game I actively play.

I will let this account go for $145 or equal value IGI/IGC C-West. Retail is $170.

Please don't mention what you could save with used games off of ebay, how many guys you could blow to get it for free, etc. Don't like it, don't buy it.
    Last edited by MINO; 04-04-2011 at 03:41 AM.

I Sadly don't think many people would buy an account for just 25$ under retail bro, Plus the fact you can always just take it back whenever by contacting steam - I would pay the 20$ Extra just for security. Not saying you will but, I mean you gotta see where most people will be coming from :P.

Banned Senior Member

Nvm I'm just gonna keep it

Can play Black Ops decent on low settings..

--edit

barely lol.
    Last edited by MINO; 04-04-2011 at 05:17 PM.

haha yea black ops was badly coded game to begin with though :P.