Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Skyrim

This is a discussion on Skyrim within the Other forums, part of the Games category; now that i've been not playing way to long i decided to restart cuz i fucked up with the perks. ...
Page: 2

now that i've been not playing way to long i decided to restart cuz i fucked up with the perks.

still called alistar, this time bosmer, sneaky thief equipped with bows

<3 pocketpick & sneaking

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    now that i've been not playing way to long i decided to restart cuz i fucked up with the perks.

still called alistar, this time bosmer, sneaky thief equipped with bows

<3 pocketpick & sneaking
    Just be careful... if you raise pickpocket/sneak too fast you won't have any combat ability and you'll get raped by everything... Mobs scale based on your level, so leveling passive skills early ends up screwing you over because you won't be able to kill anything.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Just be careful... if you raise pickpocket/sneak too fast you won't have any combat ability and you'll get raped by everything... Mobs scale based on your level, so leveling passive skills early ends up screwing you over because you won't be able to kill anything.
    The scaling similar to Fallout though, not Oblivion. So basically you should be fine no matter what you do.

Bows are good imo. My first character was bow / one-handed user and I just breezed through the quests.
    Daggers are also "good" if you can sneak up to your opponent. I think I had up to 30x sneak damage at best but in melee combat daggers suck ass.
    There's this awesome RNG dagger that has a chance of one-shotting your opponent, it's good against dragons if you're feeling lucky enough xD
    Casters can be good but you're always tied to mana, also some mobs can be resistant to magic so you'll be screwed if you just focus on magic only.

Probably getting my new computer soon so I'll most likely start all over again and try the two-handers. You can get an OP two-handed axe fairly easily and fast if do the Companions' quests.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    yea i'm careful with the skilling now.

What should have the priority, if i want:
    bows
    daggerside of onehanded
    light armor
    sneak
    pickpocket

I thought i'd master archery without filling up the basic to 5/5 yet, then head for sneaking and light armor but i'm still kinda unsure lol

You definitely wanna raise one handed before archery... Archery is nice and all but it suuuuuuuuuuucks once anything gets near you, which everything will. My character has 80 something archery and I don't even use it anymore unless somethings up a wall or out of reach.

Order I'd raise it would be
    1) One handed to at LEAST 40ish if not 50.
    1a) light armor will raise passively while doing this so don't worry about light armor ever.
    2) sneak
    3) pickpocket/archery

You can also raise one handed and sneak at the same time by trying to sneak up to EVERYTHING before attacking. Then once they detect you, just stand up and fight them.

I tried to do it the way you're doing it now sneak+archery...but the problem was my sneak wasn't that high and my pickpocket and archery were all really high already so my level was high so mobs were high. So I'd crappy sneak around, archery them, they'd notice the arrow and start running to me, I'd run away in stealth while they chase hoping it'd go back to full stealth, eventually I'd go back to full stealth and they'd give up chasing. Rinse and repeat. Took like 2 arrows per person, and a minute to kill each person like this. My light armor skill and one handed were both HORRIBLY low so if anything got in melee range of me I died like instantly.

Although the running for my life praying to stealth to kick back in were good times. Had so much fun with the rush of running for my life after every arrow for the first couple dungeons because they were large caves with lots of space between me and the mobs. In the smaller dungeons I hated it so much because there was nowhere to run to, turn a corner and be facing mobs then have to run for your life and most likely die if they're a caster.

ty for advice, i think this time i will get it right, no more two handed weapons lol.

became a vampire yesterday, the citizens ran after me with crosses and such

I need some good daggers dwarf are the ones i have right now but i can't find any better, do i have to smith my own ones ?

Mobs will drop higher level gear as you level up. I actually haven't figured out if it's related to one handed skill or character level that'll make it go up, but I'm pretty sure it's character level. You can also just raise smithing up to make better stuff, but that requires you putting in perks to smithing.

sneaking almost lv100, smithing 100, enchanting far 60's.

hellooo legendary dragon armor and glass bow
    Image Upload !

Image Upload !

edit: look@myhorse, my horsesamazing nanananaaa nanananana

Chillrend + Dawnbreaker <3
    http://i40.tinypic.com/6f89jb.jpg

is.. that.. a cape?! HOWWW

That would be the nightingale armor set. The cape comes with the armor.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

From the second I started I always bougjt out iron and leather from the black smiths so by the time I was lvl 12 I just knocked out tons of iron dGgers and got 100 smith in about 5 mins... It boosted my cb lvl up but me an my follower were rolling deep in legendary dragon doing work on everything before the game really even started.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12