Tera Online

This is a discussion on Tera Online within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Anyone else waiting for the open beta? The game looks sick and it's not just your average mmo. It doesn't ...
Page: 1

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Default Tera Online

Anyone else waiting for the open beta? The game looks sick and it's not just your average mmo. It doesn't have a target system, you actually have to aim yourself. Also all the cities and stuff are player controlled (taxes, rules, events etc.) so I'm looking forward to that. I think there's beta going on right now but the client is fully korean and the servers are located somewhere in Asia. The EU/NA beta should be open early next year.
    Here's the trailer for those who want to check it out:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBftB-dO7Q]HD E3 TERA Online Trailer 2011 - YouTube[/ame]
    Another one:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQfQi6w6WSw]TERA Online - Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

That looks pretty cool, I'm sure the combat system will truly be interesting
    I'm confused, is Tera already released? They have a website and everything already

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

been waiting for this game for a while
    should be interesting

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    That looks pretty cool, I'm sure the combat system will truly be interesting
    I'm confused, is Tera already released? They have a website and everything already
    Apparently the Korean beta has been going on for quite a while now. But as I mentioned the client is in korean and stuff. The english version should launch early next year.

well if i get my new computer il give this a go