Trading RSGP for GBs on C-West! (More info inside)

This is a discussion on Trading RSGP for GBs on C-West! (More info inside) within the Other forums, part of the Games category; I know at first glance I have a very low post count, and it seems like I would be a ...
Page: 1

Default Trading RSGP for GBs on C-West! (More info inside)

I know at first glance I have a very low post count, and it seems like I would be a scammer, but I am not. I am just trying to get rid of the RSGP on my RS account that I do not currently play right now. I have 76m on my RS account that I would like to try and trade for GBs on C-West. I am going to be trading 15m/GB. I do not have a middle man (I would prefer not to use one), and I do not mind going first, as long as whoever i am trading with has a decent reputation, and has traded with people in the past. I will be recording all of the transactions, so if someone does try to rip me off they will be reported. If you are interested please post on this forum, send me a PM, or email me at [email protected]

Last edited by Bloodyrain; 08-26-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Changed price to 10m/GB

***UPDATE*** I recently traded some of my RSGP to thing for GB's, and he added my name to his thread of successful trades. I now have 30m that i am looking to trade. I went first so i am 100% trustable. I am changing the price to 15m/GB. Add my msn if you would like to get into contact with me, or send me a message here.

MSN: [email protected]