Banned battlefield 2 account

This is a discussion on Banned battlefield 2 account within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Hi, I'm Kangourou_Jack, a usual player of the =G4L= Kubra Dam server on Battlefield 2. Last night, I was on ...
Page: 1

Kangourou_Jack

Default Banned battlefield 2 account

Hi, I'm Kangourou_Jack, a usual player of the =G4L= Kubra Dam server on Battlefield 2. Last night, I was on the server, when there was only two guys with me in the server (two G4L members). I was a commander, and then I took a helicopter (flying being a commander is not authorized on the server). Then I thought about this rule and I asked to one member : "Wait... can I fly?"

Then at this very moment, I went into him with my helicopter (by accident) but I didn't hit him because I turned out at the last moment. Then he answered : "You know... I was gonna say yes since there's no one here, but then you tried to ram me and really pissed me off." And he continued : "So now that we have a game, do your job and don't go in any aircraft". I tried explaining to him that I didn't try to ram him, but he didn't listen. So I was a bit mad, so I just said : "Ok. I'll do my job". Then I began to do "Spot ennemy" every second to really piss him off. I know it was stupid and I have to respect G4L members, I did an error. So he banned me. I can't join the server anymore and I'd like to. I'd just like to be unbanned, and I guarantee you I won't do shit again.

Thank you.

SpiroSpula

Hello

My BF2 nick is spiro_spula and I have been banned from G4L servers by one of your admins for allegedly using an aimbot.
    The case in question happened less than a week ago when I played on Daqing oilfields flying an F-18 or -16, whichever the fighter is. Anyways, i was flying and dishing out justice 8) as i saw the message i was being banned for using an aimbot. I often play on G4L servers and have never used an aimbot or any other unethical or illegal software, either on your or any other servers to which logs and recorded games (I hope there should be some) can testify.
    I would like you to review my case and hopefully lift the ban or explain what was I exactly banned for.

regards
    spiro_spula

SpiroSpula

bump, still not solved

I think you just have to suck it up, I don't think they'll do anything about it if it hasn't been solved by now...

scottpatrick

Default Long-time G4L visitor ...Banned

I was banned from your BF2 server and don't know why. I have been playing that server daily for almost 2 years...banned for what I don't know.

Unhappy Banned Battlefield 2 Account Moorslayer

Haven't figured out how I got banned yet. No Kick no warning just a ban. Was banned for shooting at the un-occupied chopper while caping Mec Field base and got banned. I could see the chopper on hte map and wanted to eliminate it before someone got in it and stopped me from capturing the base. I guess one of the G4L guys were close enough to the chopper that the explosion killed him. I know the rules and wouldn't have shot at the chopper unless it was un-occupied. I didn't mean to kill him even, and now after plying on this server for like 2 years am banned. ReFace asked me to talk to you guys a long time ago but I didn't because of stuff like this. Is there anyway I can play here again or should I just write off all the G4L servers?

You are on the wrong g4l forum, this site doesn't host ant BF2 servers.