World of midgard (apple/driod mmorpg)

This is a discussion on World of midgard (apple/driod mmorpg) within the Other forums, part of the Games category; World Of Midgard Game Portal Its a bad ass game that is still in beta... Go.check it.out an get signed ...
Page: 1

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Default World of midgard (apple/driod mmorpg)

World Of Midgard Game Portal
    Its a bad ass game that is still in beta... Go.check it.out an get signed up for the beta
    My forum name on wom is judge
    Last edited by Austin; 12-08-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Trace

Default WoM

Yeah, this game is super legit... Check it out before the beta closes!

Zaramordel

Hey everyone, I'm Zaramordel and I'm the GM of Storm, one of the first upcoming guilds before the release of the game. This mmorpg is one of the most anticipated games to ever come out for iOS/andriod devices. I have formed a guild with several people who share the same values and wants.

We're a PVE guild that is formed on the PVE server that respects the notion that people do have lives outside of gaming and that people are not always able to commit several hours a day or can't always log on. The environment I am trying to create is for casual gaming, but still want to be able to participate in the content that the game has set out for it. The guild will also take place in PVP events such as battlegrounds and rated arenas as well, so we will not be limited to only dungeons.

If you are interested in joining this guild or want more information, please check out our website at Home - Storm - Guild website. Our member base is growing and the site is becoming more and more active everyday. If it is possible, a forum category for WoM should be introduced to this site because I feel that many people on this forum would be interested in playing this game and it would help promote the game itself, allowing it to bring in more content to put out for its players.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaramordel View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm Zaramordel and I'm the GM of Storm, one of the first upcoming guilds before the release of the game. This mmorpg is one of the most anticipated games to ever come out for iOS/andriod devices. I have formed a guild with several people who share the same values and wants.

We're a PVE guild that is formed on the PVE server that respects the notion that people do have lives outside of gaming and that people are not always able to commit several hours a day or can't always log on. The environment I am trying to create is for casual gaming, but still want to be able to participate in the content that the game has set out for it. The guild will also take place in PVP events such as battlegrounds and rated arenas as well, so we will not be limited to only dungeons.

If you are interested in joining this guild or want more information, please check out our website at Home - Storm - Guild website. Our member base is growing and the site is becoming more and more active everyday. If it is possible, a forum category for WoM should be introduced to this site because I feel that many people on this forum would be interested in playing this game and it would help promote the game itself, allowing it to bring in more content to put out for its players.

Cheers!
    +1 join the beta before it closes!!!!!

Hsgsuwjdhdhsjakak