Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree6Likes

1098 Server or 1886 Server ? Make your choice!

This is a discussion on 1098 Server or 1886 Server ? Make your choice! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1098-1886 both not good i think myko time usko mobs(old cz+ bifrost like) lvl easy item so hard lvl cap ...
Page: 4

1098-1886 both not good
    i think myko time usko mobs(old cz+ bifrost like)
    lvl easy item so hard lvl cap 72

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I highly doubt you know what you're in for with 1.098. Think there were a million exploits with 1.298? 1.098 was considerably worse, they were just rarely if ever abused back then.

It'd take a seriously dedicated effort to remotely secure 1.098 from the game server's end... there's some things that need a full rewrite even to work with some semblance of stability.

You're probably best off with 1886, that is... if you're using/developing from the source code. If not? Seriously, don't bother...

I am using 1886 source codes that were compiled with but There are still big issues.I know you 19xx TWOSTARS developer.This is why I Am I Will Continue Same OPERATIONS AS 1098for KO Project

So you make 1886 ? or 1098 ?

Banned Senior Member

ftguyhdtydtydty

Are you guys fucking high? Thats a turk asking if u want a 1886 or 1098 server. It's gonna fail without any doubt. I mean look at hes english......

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Are you guys fucking high? Thats a turk asking if u want a 1886 or 1098 server. It's gonna fail without any doubt. I mean look at hes english......
    Most of the guys on this thread are the scum of ko4life so... what do you expect?

his*

if you're going to give the guy a hard time over his engrish fails, atleast use propper grammar hah.

Oh the irony.
    Coldwind likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    his*

if you're going to give the guy a hard time over his engrish fails, atleast use propper grammar hah.
    Yeah correct me Mr.Perfect! look at yourself. Never ripped apart hes grammer at all. I mean look at hes sentences at the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Most of the guys on this thread are the scum of ko4life so... what do you expect?
    True story..! Love how these douchebags try to even defend this turk lmao. Well good luck with defending this server .

Yeah correct me Mr.Perfect! look at yourself. Never ripped apart hes grammer at all. I mean look at hes sentences at the first page.

True story..! Love how these douchebags try to even defend this turk lmao. Well good luck with defending this server .
    i never said i was perfect, its just kind of funny to me that you're pointing out someone cant speak english very well with poor grammar yourself. he's is a contraction of He Is. his is possesive.

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    i never said i was perfect, its just kind of funny to me that you're pointing out someone cant speak english very well with poor grammar yourself. he's is a contraction of He Is. his is possesive.
    Are you stupid...? You complained over my english grammer. And guess what u had way more errors than me.

And so....? Never said i had perfect english nor did i attempt too. But i simply pointed out that his english is WAY down the turkish-"English" level.

Are you stupid...? You complained over my english grammer. And guess what u had way more errors than me.

And so....? Never said i had perfect english nor did i attempt too. But i simply pointed out that his english is WAY down the turkish-"English" level.
    who's a good boy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234