Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

15xx version server or w/e it's called like ¬

This is a discussion on 15xx version server or w/e it's called like ¬ within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, I am here to discuss about the 15xx patch server (first global update of SexyKO). IMO, that's the best ...
Page: 1

Default 15xx version server or w/e it's called like ¬

So, I am here to discuss about the 15xx patch server (first global update of SexyKO).

IMO, that's the best patch of Knight Online ever been released. It's something between the MYKO and new USKO. I don't understand why noone talks about it, cuz it is really amazing version.

It has the best features of Knight Online:
    - active hp/mana bar and party bar
    - "long capes"
    - blinding skill and other skills working
    - no shitty wings and other items like krowaz
    - no useless animations which brings lag and slows combo
    - no minor cooldown

The SexyKO was the best server at that time with 15xx version, the new one literally ruined the server, I still don't understand why SexyKO refused 15xx v.

Here are few video's I found, which shows the full action of 15xx version server:
    - BloodyTearz Final Pk Movie ReEdit - YouTube
    - SalvatioN Melee Clan Human Pk Movie Vol.2 (SexyKo) - YouTube
    - Sexyko NiqhtLord Rogue Pk-Vs Movie 2011 HD - YouTube

again, in my opinion, that's the best time of Knight Online...

I hope, u will agree with me and we all together could bring 15xx version server to life!
    Last edited by Nagato; 10-06-2012 at 09:09 AM.

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

Mayby the version looks more fiancy then KE versions, but for me KO always was about ppl and fun.
    To be honest most populated servers were in KE times, also people were playing for fun, cuz most of them were noobs and didn't even know what's np ranking.
    There won't be never again actions like running from base to base ( i mean 50 vs 50 , where when humans were winning they were chasing orcs to their base and then some humans die and orcs chase humans to their base, and over and over again, whole day long) - that was pk, not like today we feel server is full when we have 2-3 parties in bowl...

So for me KO always was about numbers of players and having fun, back in the old days where there was no 400% premium, you could farm/ level up and try pk( and if u fail u go back farm/level up) for months, even years.

Today everyone knows that level > items > skills
    So when new server is comming out, everyone just no-life for month to get 80 or get 5 sharers get items, then have fun for a while then sell chars for tons of $$$.
    So i must say, most of the people nowdays plays KO to get easy $$$ or to have best gear or to be in the TOP.
    Only few ppl plays for fun, that's why there is so much scamming, cheating, rage quiting after burning item around.
    That's why KO dying and there is no way to stop it with any private server or any files.

PS: Sorry for drama post, but I was frustrated :P
    coolboyp2 likes this.

ye, I agree with u about playing for fun only. I've never been a hardcore player lol. The only thing I play is for fun. And with this version I had fun mostly.
    ofc, the main thing is ppl around and the server conditions.

I am gon release a 1534v KO soon. Almost fixed all bugs tommy. btw selcuk is here :P . Hit me up on fb or msn. Gotta talk to ya soon. You can check my ko from the following links
    http://www.facebook.com/Tek.KO.PvP
    Tek-KO Forums
    BattleKO Tek-KO Official WebsiteIndex

Yup, that was pretty good. It had that ''something'' like older patches. Newer were getting only worse. I liked the valkiria and pathos thing. Made battle abit longer (3% deff, 300hp blah blah). The thing in privates is how to handle the way it should be without making it like ''myko with newer patch''. I mean no ''year farming'' thing and exping month and antideff thing since item would be for sure easier to get than in USKO.
    If someone makes decent one, surely I will give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Phillips View Post
    I am gon release a 1534v KO soon. Almost fixed all bugs tommy. btw selcuk is here :P . Hit me up on fb or msn. Gotta talk to ya soon. You can check my ko from the following links
    Tek-KO Forums
    that's amazing dude, finally I found the such one. Gonna play it

Tek-KO Forums
    Who's behind the source work (if any)?

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Who's behind the source work (if any)?
    is a team work is what i can say about it.

is a team work is what i can say about it.
    Great! So you're using "Nero's" code then. All caught up then; your vagueness demonstrates your individual efforts quite clearly.

I just hope that one of these days I'll get an actual answer from you people claiming to write your own code... that'll be the day my hope in PSKO is restored. :/

Checked Tek-KO. Not worth giving a try. I don't mean that there are like 7 players online. The thing is it's gang-bang even on 1vs1. VS between sins doesn't last eg. 2min, but not even one full skillbar (since hp is like 6k and dmg each hit 2k). I really expected something more like +7/8 server where actions like 3 vs 6 is possible and vs is longer than 6-9seconds.
    Not to mention about shitloads of bugs and unlogical stuff.

it's just a closed BETA, dude. Dun take everything so serious lol

the server is fine once it gets fully fixed, so just wait for now..

Ye, but beta means something ''pre'' in this case ''pre-start''. Nothing else than tests. Wouldn't be weird if beta was FULLY different than normal? It could be decent after some ballance. Warriors were hitting for 1-1.1k, sins over 2k, archers... well, archers are bugged, cause they got like 800 attack while sin got around 3k, and my lighting mage was dealing 550 from the 18th skill. That's pretty crazy.

Banned Senior Member

Those files are bugged as shit as they're nero's.
    Pretty much nothing is fixed so it's gonna be a shit server like all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Great! So you're using "Nero's" code then. All caught up then; your vagueness demonstrates your individual efforts quite clearly.

I just hope that one of these days I'll get an actual answer from you people claiming to write your own code... that'll be the day my hope in PSKO is restored. :/
    you just think you know so much. but thats just not true. and about the people who say its full of bug. It aint. if you just come to test it you will see has lots of features working.

am a witness that lloyd phillip's code is coded from scratch , since i been helping him since (3-4 months ago?) not sure tho , we started with 18xx client but we realized that 15xx was the "thing" for ps's server, well atleast that's what we think ,so yet blaming someone to use those shitty nero's files because you dont know the dude doesnt mean it is ,its actually something called humility cus he doesnt like to brag of what he's doing ,that's the main reason why he keep it hidden till its ready. that's the difference between we(engineers) and techs , that's all i gotta say.

@Tek-Ko its not even in beta, its a PRIVATE test server, if you accidently got the info ,then either test some stuff ( since its not completed yet) or just pass it , it aint mean to be a public beta by the way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast