server nice , but a lot of koxxxp ! ; (
This is a discussion on 19xx Knight Kingdom | Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; server nice , but a lot of koxxxp ! ; (...
Overall the server is good like they said. But I couldn't keep playing after hitting lv 76. I was bp ( Terriator was my name ), most people in this server are pure turkish. LvL 83's run from vs with me ( Well, because I duff them, but I am nowhere close to geared ), There is at max 5 people in bowl, most likely the same nation. Bug abuse everywhere, Koxpers everywhere. Everyone that is online, can be found mining. The others is either lvl 1, or afk merchant. It is good that they have mainly everything working, bdw, mining and all that. But I wouldn't recommend playing this server if you plan on joining now.
Updates 23.08.2012 brings fixes to all of the remaining bugs we found, along with new ingame content.
Updates 23.08.2012 changes are;
- Mages teleporting in a war - we had originally set a cap on this depending how long after the person they tried to tp (teleport) last respawned. This has been improved, mages can tp anyone in your party for an unlimited amount of times, the only restriction is that they cannot be in jail.
- Abyss pots, MP shells were bugged. They weren't doing what they should, they are now.
- The beginner items expiration, has been increased from 1 day to 3 days for non premium users, and 5 days for premium users.
- Another mage update, when you rebirthed your staff and wanted to change the elemental type on it, you couldn't - try it now
- You no longer need a full party to enter Border defense war, all that is required now is that both sides have an equal amount of members.
- We are pleased to announce the release of Juraid Mountain. Fully emulated to match USKO. You can join this event at 10:40 and 17:40 (SERVER TIME AKA Central Time GMT (-6+)). You can join by talking to the [Reserve Knight Captain] NPC who is in Eslant.
- New ingame items - gems. These are obtainable from the Juraid Mountain event. You hand these into the Chaotic Generator, the better the gems grade, the better items you can get, the higher the percentage.
- Along with Juraid Mountain, we have also created a new event called "National point event". These are two separate events. National point event will increase your basic NP and Ladder points by a certain percentage that you gain from PVP when the event is active, can be activated by the system or by a GM, so be nice to them!
- If you are disconnected when you are in the Border Defense Wars or Juraid Mountain events and your account has premium, you can safely log back into the event if the event is still ongoing.
- Border Defense Wars system has been improved.
- ALOT of minor updates
this server was gg at the beginning, to bad it's not even close to that right now. Koxpers everywhere, speedhackers everywhere not worth playing it anymore. and just to make the story complete, server is like 80% fully duped items.
The server itself is nice. I enjoy it. I believe that Spik3yMik3y is the owner, and he is a very nice guy, who tries his best to make Knight Kingdom a great place for all of the players. Although, his staff isn't all that great. Marty is a retard, plain and simple. People get banned for wallhacking and all other types of KOXP, and then Marty unbans them after two days. FUCKING RETARDED.
I love this server and the owner and the way he handles things. But his staff needs a remake.
Yes this dupe with the name change scroll does work. The one that found out was a player called josephfritz thats what i heard. He posted on turkish forum. (maybe that's the reasson why all turks start playing:P) After that everyone was selling items for name change scroll. So they could dupe all their items. And the server is full of ppl with speedhacks wallhacks. At the beginning the server was great! But again turks rule KO and bringing down another well made KO private server. Such a shame
This is what I found in the Report Cheaters section..
To everyone who doesn't feel like watching, this video is a report from a player on "DridnocK".. Speedhacking.. Oh the irony.