Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About XionaKO

This is a discussion on About XionaKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; making useless post?? uhmm, sounds like pple dont have anything else to do......
Page: 2

making useless post?? uhmm, sounds like pple dont have anything else to do...

Quote Originally Posted by sebast44 View Post
    making useless post?? uhmm, sounds like pple dont have anything else to do...
    Ah you are who start the topic, then u are the guy who dont have something else to do then you are all the day behind the pc?
    [lol]

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sebast44 View Post
    facts stay there.
    Technically your stating your opinion, not a fact

Well RockeT you call me corrupt? In the main time you have been making ur personal chars and gearing them up with donator gear? I know its not ok what i did but as i told you befor on msn if you don`t want me in the staff thats ok,i can still help you and let me guess we talked for 20 min,than i asked you for a favor and you suddendly got afk :O.
    I saw ur problems on Snoxd so wanted to help you,but you never replayed anymore.

+ i told you several times that you move the GM from my personal account,i yust had a sharer on it.But alwso true that i didn`t do it right cause i still had my GM on.But everyday when we had a talk where you needed to do something you yust went afk, so from my point of view its alwso ur fault.

Banned Senior Member

Hmm no point of arguing with you, you in fact were corrupt, im pretty sure giving the info to your account out that has a gm on it can be classified as "corrupt", not to mention the boss summon commands.
    I never replied to you because all you ever wanted was items or me to do something for you, like i owed you something.
    You never once told me you had a sharer, i knew it was a mistake i gave you the boss summon codes, or even a gm, but hey shit happens i figured i give you a chance..

You and your friend are clearly mad that you got kicked off the staff, and tbh thats what this whole topic is about...so its w/e, love you baby girl!

u mad bro?

I can't really tell about the rest of the stuff Rocket is accused of using cept for the "hacking" in other servers and the fact he geared himself up in game. Those chars he had never actually affected the server except there was 1 more player in cz pking. He even announced he'd make a PK char to log.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12