Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DragonWarrior

Abouth Myko.us

This is a discussion on Abouth Myko.us within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi guys im dex, my char has been banned yesterday Gay admin was right its not his fault...so i made ...
Page: 1

Default Abouth Myko.us

hi guys im dex, my char has been banned yesterday Gay admin was right its not his fault...so i made dupe yes,i went esland and killed some bosses (yes esland) i go luferson without invasion and farmed some krovaz and made them 8 but didnt wear them,So theres 1003223 bug in game, but i was not alone i know all duper in game coz i sold program to them i talked with admin for bann them ( for clear server ) but admin dont banned them and we closed game sometimes u all know it...
    Theres a million bug and way for dupe guys so if u dont know and tactic,dont waste your time for this gay server...
    And a hint for all friend +9 item upgrade % 100 (not % 95) yes % 100 with trina ,dumb owners says +9 not availble in game right ?
    lol they not working for server,if they try 1 times they can see it +9 +8 % 100 with trina...
    i can comeback to game and i can make all uniques krovaz 8 etc etc in max 1 hours but i bored...
    So time to return World Of Warcraft ...See you guys and good luck (but for another sever,dont waste your time here )

gyft items?

Banned

Nope. You're just a big bad liar. The only problem with the game at the moment is the trina bug that makes the upgrade rate to +9 %100. This is being dealt with and all +9 items will be reverted back to +8, trinas will be given back to people.
    You cannot go to eslant. When you do, you're teleported to an empty folk tale map with no npc on it. And it's the eslant. Here are some KSCs from eslant and there is a video coming up as well.

You say you can dupe on this server right? Well record while duping and dupe few items just to prove your point.
    You say you can go to lufer as a human without an invasion in progress so go to lufer with your human char and record it all.
    You say you can go to Eslant in a server where eslant is disabled and all npcs are wiped so go to eslant kill a few bosses and record the process.

You can't? Oh well, I feel sorry for you that you spent all those KCs for nothing and got banned for trying to do something illegal to outgear other players. All because you suck as a player. QQ moar now go make moar topics, mad kid.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Don't you think that means the ban was justified if he went to eslant?

Means he's a dirty old hacker

Quote Originally Posted by vidocq911 View Post
    hi guys im dex, my char has been banned yesterday Gay admin was right its not his fault...so i made dupe yes,i went esland and killed some bosses (yes esland) i go luferson without invasion and farmed some krovaz and made them 8 but didnt wear them,So theres 1003223 bug in game, but i was not alone i know all duper in game coz i sold program to them i talked with admin for bann them ( for clear server ) but admin dont banned them and we closed game sometimes u all know it...
    Theres a million bug and way for dupe guys so if u dont know and tactic,dont waste your time for this gay server...
    And a hint for all friend +9 item upgrade % 100 (not % 95) yes % 100 with trina ,dumb owners says +9 not availble in game right ?
    lol they not working for server,if they try 1 times they can see it +9 +8 % 100 with trina...
    i can comeback to game and i can make all uniques krovaz 8 etc etc in max 1 hours but i bored...
    So time to return World Of Warcraft ...See you guys and good luck (but for another sever,dont waste your time here )

first your a turk that you are no making sense with your english(arent talking about mine) also +9 items upgrade are fixed atm and every +9 item that was upgraded with a trina will downgrade to +8 with trina in the inventory of the player

Banned Senior Member

Lets get some things straight

iknowyoumad cause the only dupe you could make is fixed now

1 - Yes you duped used the Inn dupe. But your items got deleted just like the other dupers and you ended up even worse than people who just started All the duping accounts got banned and the items got deleted
    2 - The only possible way to go to Luferson or EMC without invasion on KO was when you got inside the cape quest, used cheatengine to change your nation and you could tp yourself to the opposite nation. You cant do this since we have 2 serperate cape quest zones so you fail on thisone, its true you duped 3 parts of krowaz made it +8 and you lost it.
    3 - The funny fact that you farmed bosses in estland. We deleted all monsters from estland serverside and also deleted the map serverside.
    4 - Trina issue was a mistake by us, cause we made a mistake in the upgrade rate query. This can overcome anyone and is now solved
    5 - you would if you could but you can't

The only possible explanation remaining is
    The ban made you so high you flyed over to estland

server is realy cool,dont make shity post like this one plz
    Ganzah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MyKOpvp View Post
    Lets get some things straight

iknowyoumad cause the only dupe you could make is fixed now

1 - Yes you duped used the Inn dupe. But your items got deleted just like the other dupers and you ended up even worse than people who just started All the duping accounts got banned and the items got deleted
    2 - The only possible way to go to Luferson or EMC without invasion on KO was when you got inside the cape quest, used cheatengine to change your nation and you could tp yourself to the opposite nation. You cant do this since we have 2 serperate cape quest zones so you fail on thisone, its true you duped 3 parts of krowaz made it +8 and you lost it.
    3 - The funny fact that you farmed bosses in estland. We deleted all monsters from estland serverside and also deleted the map serverside.
    4 - Trina issue was a mistake by us, cause we made a mistake in the upgrade rate query. This can overcome anyone and is now solved
    5 - you would if you could but you can't

The only possible explanation remaining is
    The ban made you so high you flyed over to estland
    I would have enjoyed this post even more if it had better grammar. =/

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    I would have enjoyed this post even more if it had better grammar. =/
    Blame the iphone brothee
    Blame apple

Ah well, if it's Apple's fault then it's all good.

Banned Senior Member

What is the point of this topic? Congratulations, you have found a dupe that has been around for ages.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    04-04-2013, 01:48 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    04-04-2013, 01:16 PM