Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

AchGames | Ver.1981 Farm| Fishing | Mining | Dryads | Official : 25.03.2016 The Best!

This is a discussion on AchGames | Ver.1981 Farm| Fishing | Mining | Dryads | Official : 25.03.2016 The Best! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You're right but i just want let ppl know. What happened to us was very bad. Admin's attitude was very ...
Page: 5

You're right but i just want let ppl know. What happened to us was very bad. Admin's attitude was very rude. I mean ppl are actually paying for it. We don't need a behavior like this..

Not everyone is paying for it actualy , Only the ones who work nd don't have time are doing so :/ anyway , It might be that admin wasn't in a good mood ..it happens . And they've raised the price of genie just because it would become very easy for others to get genie for 200 kc . 40m for genie ( 200 kc ) is not much for players . The price of kc in this server is really very low nd also farmers are raising themselves to be OP .

kudos for making a server i can run. TheBig0ne lf> support mage

Banned Member

Server is not that bad. I am now exping and currently lvl 72 on human side. Name is bylittlepaladin. They have some issues one of em is actually with archer. Whatever you do, do not pm kaotic that guy has no idea what he is doing for real..
    Tyrant likes this.

Server its very easy to play,u dony have 2 pay,i have made soo farr over 30 GB without payng even 1$ .....
    And admins idk why u say them dont care about buggs and them dont support players...
    Them just released live suport via teamview ! What other servers doing that ?
    Ofc u have 2 wait sometimes and them have a loot of tickets do solve daily,soo dont expect do get help instantly ...
    I have made a few topics,on all sections,them all getts aproved and admins reply me always ...
    Also them answers pms always... Ofc sometimes takes 1-2 days until them gett on my PM cause there its 3-5000 players ....

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    Server its very easy to play,u dony have 2 pay,i have made soo farr over 30 GB without payng even 1$ .....
    And admins idk why u say them dont care about buggs and them dont support players...
    Them just released live suport via teamview ! What other servers doing that ?
    Ofc u have 2 wait sometimes and them have a loot of tickets do solve daily,soo dont expect do get help instantly ...
    I have made a few topics,on all sections,them all getts aproved and admins reply me always ...
    Also them answers pms always... Ofc sometimes takes 1-2 days until them gett on my PM cause there its 3-5000 players ....
    The first clue that gave that away for me was this: The first day of the server knowing archer combo might have cd i pmed kaotic via forums and he said ofc no combo cd. I said thank you man and created an archer and on lvl 20 i saw that there is a combo cd. I pmed him once again saying dude there is a combo cd you said that there isnt? He responded its like usko. After talking with some dudes in game i learned that once you get mastered combo cd goes away. I mastered the archer and i saw that when you do combo the multiple shot doesnt hit. So i've sent another pm about this and warned them about the issue even with the video. Kaotic answered: There is no archer combo on usko then he left the conversation. So you tell me dude do they really care? I provided them with everything, showing whats wrong even with a video and thats the answer that i get. Here is the video when you watch it you will understand why its such a big deal. PS:I might have forgot to mute the sound sooo yeah you can hear me pressing the keys of my keyboard

There was the same bug in euro pvp about Multi shot , Not sure what's wrong . We're playing here cz we're having fun anyway So , We're gonna stick to this server until Apexko releases HF !

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    There was the same bug in euro pvp about Multi shot , Not sure what's wrong . We're playing here cz we're having fun anyway So , We're gonna stick to this server until Apexko releases HF !
    I came to the same conclusion myself man. I will play this server until they fully launch apexko and when they finally do i will sell my char and rotate like most of the people. I always wanted to try out the new master tree skills of priest and see how they scale on bp anyways. I have some ideas. Though i hope they are working as they should but seeing some bugs i am trying not to keep my hopes that high

Send me one pm here with more infos about that bugg and i am gonna try do help u guys out
    Because until now kinda all buggs that goot reported have been fixed ...
    Oh and there its one more thinq there arent soo much cheaters ... Just a few wallhackers on chaos sometimes ...
    On cz and warrs there its always action .... And u can easy handle them if u play smart

what you need to understand is the files they use have not been developed by them, so bug's and other things cannot be fixed unless they contact who ever sold them the files, but an added problem is the person who sold them the files arnt the ones who coded them, so its a never ending cycle.
    Kallop likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    what you need to understand is the files they use have not been developed by them, so bug's and other things cannot be fixed unless they contact who ever sold them the files, but an added problem is the person who sold them the files arnt the ones who coded them, so its a never ending cycle.
    I figured that on my 3rd try yes Though that kaotic man he is so ignorant. Atleast say: Yes we are know aware of the bug, ty for reporting and we will do our best to fix it and i will say good luck with it, ty. But he goes, usko has no combo either and starts a complete BS.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    Send me one pm here with more infos about that bugg and i am gonna try do help u guys out
    Because until now kinda all buggs that goot reported have been fixed ...
    Oh and there its one more thinq there arent soo much cheaters ... Just a few wallhackers on chaos sometimes ...
    On cz and warrs there its always action .... And u can easy handle them if u play smart
    I've sent this exact video which is made by me to kaotic but i guess he is not smart enough to understand the issue here. I gave up trying and my hopes about the archer class. Experimenting with bp now. I made a cool build in my mind i hope i can make it work.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePaladin View Post
    The first clue that gave that away for me was this: The first day of the server knowing archer combo might have cd i pmed kaotic via forums and he said ofc no combo cd. I said thank you man and created an archer and on lvl 20 i saw that there is a combo cd. I pmed him once again saying dude there is a combo cd you said that there isnt? He responded its like usko. After talking with some dudes in game i learned that once you get mastered combo cd goes away. I mastered the archer and i saw that when you do combo the multiple shot doesnt hit. So i've sent another pm about this and warned them about the issue even with the video. Kaotic answered: There is no archer combo on usko then he left the conversation. So you tell me dude do they really care? I provided them with everything, showing whats wrong even with a video and thats the answer that i get. Here is the video when you watch it you will understand why its such a big deal. PS:I might have forgot to mute the sound sooo yeah you can hear me pressing the keys of my keyboard

Recurring bug, LOTS of servers have an ICD for these 2 skills (as if they were ranged arrows, AS MS should be an exception however) and they just don't know how to remove it. It's an issue with the files.

Oh well, nobody plays / cares about archer anyway

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePaladin View Post
    I figured that on my 3rd try yes Though that kaotic man he is so ignorant. Atleast say: Yes we are know aware of the bug, ty for reporting and we will do our best to fix it and i will say good luck with it, ty. But he goes, usko has no combo either and starts a complete BS.
    Should've told that ignorant PoS that USKO has no cooldown right now, and combo is possible (as far as I'm aware). Isn't it funny how these people seek refuge in mediocrity? It's as if you got hacked and when you looked for help he said "in usko you wouldn't get your items restored either, so I won't do anything".

Hate that kind of people. Smh.
    MySexualIntention and Tyrant like this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    t's as if you got hacked and when you looked for help he said "in usko you wouldn't get your items restored either, so I won't do anything".
    Thought that was CS's first copy/pasted response always.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Recurring bug, LOTS of servers have an ICD for these 2 skills (as if they were ranged arrows, AS MS should be an exception however) and they just don't know how to remove it. It's an issue with the files.

Oh well, nobody plays / cares about archer anyway

Should've told that ignorant PoS that USKO has no cooldown right now, and combo is possible (as far as I'm aware). Isn't it funny how these people seek refuge in mediocrity? It's as if you got hacked and when you looked for help he said "in usko you wouldn't get your items restored either, so I won't do anything".

Hate that kind of people. Smh.
    Yeah combo is possible sheldon made a demonstration of combo from my char just 1 week ago. I've sent that video to them and said look you ignorant noob thats how combo suppose to look. Then he just deleted the private message conversation and they dont approve my topics sooo they showed how incapable they are :P. Still cool though apex is on the way lets try some bp before it comes up.
    Tyrant likes this.

LinkBacks (?)