Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

AchGames | Ver.1981 Farm| Fishing | Mining | Dryads | Official : 25.03.2016 The Best!

This is a discussion on AchGames | Ver.1981 Farm| Fishing | Mining | Dryads | Official : 25.03.2016 The Best! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by LittlePaladin Yeah combo is possible sheldon made a demonstration of combo from my char just 1 week ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePaladin View Post
    Yeah combo is possible sheldon made a demonstration of combo from my char just 1 week ago. I've sent that video to them and said look you ignorant noob thats how combo suppose to look. Then he just deleted the private message conversation and they dont approve my topics sooo they showed how incapable they are :P. Still cool though apex is on the way lets try some bp before it comes up.
    Pretty much the same thing happened to me. If you're gonna say something they don't like. They're just deleting your messages and they don't approve any topic or message you tried to send. This is BS man. Look, i know it's hard to deal with bunch of ppl at the same time but that's not the way it is you know. He MUST be at least more kind. He should atleast look like he gives a shit. The server could be good but the other hand its just an another piece of shit.

At the end of the day , it's all about enjoying the game ( Like i'm doing everyday :P ) Got my Prem without donating ( Really gg for me )

I'm sorry but AchGames Ko server is a joke. No bugs, First 5 minutes you can find multiple bugs easily. One of the biggest is the Wolf bug, need to spam it couple times to use it. Second bug is Arrow shower cool down. Once you master all of an archers cool downs are gone. So you no longer need to do multi shot and Arrow Shower, just spam arrow shower. I'm sorry I played on some hard servers before, but when I burn 10 things going +3 something is wrong. This server basically forces you to buy stuff from the Power-up Store, Mostly DC/EXP premium. EXP cut at lvl 61 and 71. The drop rates from chests/fragments/gems is so sad it's hard to believe. I know someone who bought frags and mined/fished them even then he didn't get anything worthwhile the best thing was another frag that turned into shell.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zatanna View Post
    I'm sorry but AchGames Ko server is a joke. No bugs, First 5 minutes you can find multiple bugs easily. One of the biggest is the Wolf bug, need to spam it couple times to use it. Second bug is Arrow shower cool down. Once you master all of an archers cool downs are gone. So you no longer need to do multi shot and Arrow Shower, just spam arrow shower. I'm sorry I played on some hard servers before, but when I burn 10 things going +3 something is wrong. This server basically forces you to buy stuff from the Power-up Store, Mostly DC/EXP premium. EXP cut at lvl 61 and 71. The drop rates from chests/fragments/gems is so sad it's hard to believe. I know someone who bought frags and mined/fished them even then he didn't get anything worthwhile the best thing was another frag that turned into shell.

Well i kinda felt like its harder then they tell us. I've played many server with %35 percentage to +6 and never failed this much in my life. I even burned 2x hb+5 to +6 with trinas on first day of the server. There are a bunch of people doing +7 i get that but at this point if you buy 20x +6 with kc and go throw em all to anvil one of em will pass for sure which is what exactly they are doing. Still though like james said we can have fun till apex decides to launch it servers. Also getting uniques from fragments and gems are even harder then usko itself i bet. I turned in around 1500 and never got a quality unique item from it. I just got shio 2x and a flame ring, evadon burned to +6..

PS:You cannot spam arrow shower as far as i saw. You just cant do the combo. Trying to spam arrow shower on a normal combo speed would bug you and you will end up doing nothing and die.
    Last edited by LittlePaladin; 03-24-2015 at 04:32 AM.

yo do booros even drop the krowaz shit.....like it says? cuz we killed alot and nothing dropped except a shitty glave

I NEED HELP WITH THIS...PLEASE:*(

i need help..my ko wont open to login screen..

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    At the end of the day , it's all about enjoying the game ( Like i'm doing everyday :P ) Got my Prem without donating ( Really gg for me )
    Yeah... can't enjoy a game so full of bugs and p2w.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Yeah... can't enjoy a game so full of bugs and p2w.
    you'll change your mind once you're able to log into a fully geared 83.
    take it from a guy who has something to complain about with every server le queef

ill just leave this right here:
    Anyone else crash when trying to open pus? ._.
    Last edited by Teddy; 03-27-2015 at 10:55 AM.

why when i press play on the launcher after the hackshield load it says .exe stopped working .....someone know how to fix this pls?

Quote Originally Posted by Tainy View Post
    why when i press play on the launcher after the hackshield load it says .exe stopped working .....someone know how to fix this pls?
    your anti virus is deleting the exe before it has a chance to bypass. reinstall without the filters active. (deactivate your anti virus before reinstalling)

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    your anti virus is deleting the exe before it has a chance to bypass. reinstall without the filters active. (deactivate your anti virus before reinstalling)
    Didnt work :S....help pls

Quote Originally Posted by Tainy View Post
    Didnt work :S....help pls
    well tough titty my man, that was my only suggestion.
    When KO gives me trouble i usually take one of these
    to help iron out any issues.
    Then again its never been any use to me
    I think i'm just addicted to the confidence...

Its not a p2w server ... Everythinq its free if u smart enouf do know how to,and where to ....
    Been focusing on farming and just started xping ... Made raptors/ii +7 and much more ... Also got some nice drops from generator,cause 2 be honest mining gives a loot of chests,frags and gems(and who cares exchange its hard if its easy do get them?) ... If would be 2 easy then where its the funn ? U can play without donate,u can solo pk,no owp PUS items...

Btw do anyone know the new wings statts ? cause i havent use them on usko ... The alenia wings or how ever its them name ...

NEINNNNN Senior Member Truffles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    Its not a p2w server ... Everythinq its free if u smart enouf do know how to,and where to ....
    Been focusing on farming and just started xping ... Made raptors/ii +7 and much more ... Also got some nice drops from generator,cause 2 be honest mining gives a loot of chests,frags and gems(and who cares exchange its hard if its easy do get them?) ... If would be 2 easy then where its the funn ? U can play without donate,u can solo pk,no owp PUS items...

Btw do anyone know the new wings statts ? cause i havent use them on usko ... The alenia wings or how ever its them name ...
    Alencia* and I believe they give:

300 hp
    300 weight

Should be it anyway.

Well there are some bugs but still it doesnt really affect the game (yes probably on archer it will) but still its very populated and wars are insane im 82 2% now and fully geard only spend 15 dolars for dc prem and got now like 100gbs in total.
    If u look up for some populated and ok server this one is the right one.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)