Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

AchGames | Ver.1981 Farm| Fishing | Mining | Dryads | Official : 25.03.2016 The Best!

This is a discussion on AchGames | Ver.1981 Farm| Fishing | Mining | Dryads | Official : 25.03.2016 The Best! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The download links suck and the web page is in nothing but turkish but yet you post on an english ...
Page: 7

The download links suck and the web page is in nothing but turkish but yet you post on an english forum?
    maskedpatel likes this.

+++++++++++++++++++

Hands down the worst 19xx server I've ever played. Full of bugs.
    Skills keep failing multiple times until successfully cast which mostly results in death in PK. Wolf fails, swift fails, torment fails, malice fails, buff skills and heal skills and rogues' minor healing often fail. I'm sure higher level debuffs also fail but I've not tried them. I'm only writing those I've tested. And most importantly, POTIONS FAIL, like WTF? They say it's because of Acme anti-cheat but didn't they test this before launching the server?
    Also, all the important exp slots are full of koxpers, some guy from a turkish cheat forums sell koxp monthly and people farm bus, monster stones and exp with koxp. Also they're using koxp and TBL in pvp. I've seen many priests using debuff skills while running, rogues curing while running, mages spamming novas in quick succession.
    Just wanted to let you know about this because I don't want you to lose faith in Turkish servers after playing on cheap servers like this. This server is a money steal, watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude View Post
    Hands down the worst 19xx server I've ever played. Full of bugs.
    Skills keep failing multiple times until successfully cast which mostly results in death in PK. Wolf fails, swift fails, torment fails, malice fails, buff skills and heal skills and rogues' minor healing often fail. I'm sure higher level debuffs also fail but I've not tried them. I'm only writing those I've tested. And most importantly, POTIONS FAIL, like WTF? They say it's because of Acme anti-cheat but didn't they test this before launching the server?
    Also, all the important exp slots are full of koxpers, some guy from a turkish cheat forums sell koxp monthly and people farm bus, monster stones and exp with koxp. Also they're using koxp and TBL in pvp. I've seen many priests using debuff skills while running, rogues curing while running, mages spamming novas in quick succession.
    Just wanted to let you know about this because I don't want you to lose faith in Turkish servers after playing on cheap servers like this. This server is a money steal, watch out.
    I can vouch for this rant. Skills are indeed hella bugged. I had the luxury of discovering these faults and quitting before ignorantly donating to this server.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

register is easy 1 login 2 pasword 3 replay pasword 4 email 5 replay email 6 secret code btw paypal system dont work there

buy kc in achgames i pay in paypal system pm me

dont waste your time...only source of income ingame just got ruined....turned into baba server...

Best game server !!!

fuck your dirtbag server , go ripp off more people for there shit you worthless fucks , your a scumbag server just like USKO , PS Fuck You!!!

dont any1 waste there time on this shit , it lags like a motherfucker they steal your stuff you farm fuck with shit 24/7 , the PK population is very small , you cant post on forums cause they dont approve any posts , it was OK for the first couple weeks , seemed OK with the DC prem digging but there just 24/7 fucking with that now , this shit will be dead in a month.

Oh yea and the skills dont fucking work , any single skills are all bugged and fail , Server is shit , diarrhea type shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    I can vouch for this rant. Skills are indeed hella bugged. I had the luxury of discovering these faults and quitting before ignorantly donating to this server.
    i told some of those crackheads not to go crazy , i made a priest and mage didnt baba anything other than prem .

Quote Originally Posted by belmin1 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/yBafoJA.jpg
    how to fix this ???
    I get the same error. I tried disabling my firewall and Anti Virus, deleted it and restarted my computer. Then installed it with those 2 things turned off. Still got the same issue...

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    fuck your dirtbag server , go ripp off more people for there shit you worthless fucks , your a scumbag server just like USKO , PS Fuck You!!!

dont any1 waste there time on this shit , it lags like a motherfucker they steal your stuff you farm fuck with shit 24/7 , the PK population is very small , you cant post on forums cause they dont approve any posts , it was OK for the first couple weeks , seemed OK with the DC prem digging but there just 24/7 fucking with that now , this shit will be dead in a month.

Oh yea and the skills dont fucking work , any single skills are all bugged and fail , Server is shit , diarrhea type shit.
    Pk population is small , i would never agree with this , Nd btw people got their stuff back so please cry somewhere else . and also yea ? they dont approve post ? u're really like dragging it to whole another level . Every thread i posted there has been approved withen 2 or 3 hours . So please stop fucking lieing here. U're just behaving like an angry bird nd trying to prove something which is totaly wrong , Why ? just because u din't enjoy the server . Really !!

james NicoleKidman here

Yeah i just got ur pm U can pm Me / Juggy / Drugs / Mrtelic / QQNigga anytime

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)