Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

AchGames | Ver.1981 Farm| Fishing | Mining | Dryads | Official : 25.03.2016 The Best!

This is a discussion on AchGames | Ver.1981 Farm| Fishing | Mining | Dryads | Official : 25.03.2016 The Best! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by james Pk population is small , i would never agree with this , Nd btw people got ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Pk population is small , i would never agree with this , Nd btw people got their stuff back so please cry somewhere else . and also yea ? they dont approve post ? u're really like dragging it to whole another level . Every thread i posted there has been approved withen 2 or 3 hours . So please stop fucking lieing here. U're just behaving like an angry bird nd trying to prove something which is totaly wrong , Why ? just because u din't enjoy the server . Really !!
    You must enjoy taking it up the ass with no lube , they changed the Mattock durability , changed the gem weight and the only reason they gave every1 there stuff back was because of the massive chargebacks , oh and the skills don't fucking work !!!!!!!!!!!
    You must enjoy FPS games where the guns don't work?

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
    I get the same error. I tried disabling my firewall and Anti Virus, deleted it and restarted my computer. Then installed it with those 2 things turned off. Still got the same issue...
    Honestly people have to re install the game everytime they load it , I had to format my comp , its not worth the trouble , the server is lagged out 50% of the day to the point you cant do anything & there turning it into USKO inch by inch everyday.

Little archer Senior Member

Lel, called it a month ago. Funny how they never got around to fixing a SINGLE skill, yet at the same time I'm not really surprised.

Buying Golden mattock for usd.... since the paypal isnt working there....

offer 10$ for it via Paypal
    Last edited by Bo0mBastiC; 04-18-2015 at 07:09 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bo0mBastiC View Post
    Buying Golden mattock for usd.... since the paypal isnt working there....

offer 10$ for it via Paypal
    Check your messages bro

Offer 20$ usd via paypal for Disc prem fast !

Quote Originally Posted by Bo0mBastiC View Post
    Offer 20$ usd via paypal for Disc prem fast !
    Wanna buy some gbs?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

NO IDEA I TRY MAKE 3 CHAR IN SAME ACOUNT 1LVL I LOGIN TRADE INN HOSSTES TAKE SOME ITEMS AND BUUUUM!!!! CHAR BUGED ALL TIME WHEN LOGIN GET DEAD AND PRESS OK WTF?

ok i fixed this btw have to sell acount noob 36lvl 500h dc premium which golden matlock good for farm fragments pm me here

great news ppl fvk this server 1: no idea but adin gm is so racism 2 i read forum ppl lost premium some items ofc english speak players whichout reason

Quote Originally Posted by xbazarx View Post
    great news ppl fvk this server 1: no idea but adin gm is so racism 2 i read forum ppl lost premium some items ofc english speak players whichout reason
    it's called karma.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xbazarx View Post
    U're just behaving like an angry bird nd trying to prove something which is totaly wrong , Why ? just because u din't enjoy the server . Really !!

He has probably lost fragments while mining ( AFK ) nd also didn't read the pm " Notice " about server restart nd a small roll back , He might have lost some of his fragments which he farmed in that mean time. Then posting about that in forum , Not getting any help from admins in this matter , Perhaps making it Racism :P GJ :P

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    He has probably lost fragments while mining ( AFK ) nd also didn't read the pm " Notice " about server restart nd a small roll back , He might have lost some of his fragments which he farmed in that mean time. Then posting about that in forum , Not getting any help from admins in this matter , Perhaps making it Racism :P GJ :P
    dear james you know what problem have english users in this server im so angry because my dc premium just gone and noone answer what a fvck!!

I understand bro , but u need to wait ..anyway everyone is just waiting for apexko official .. doesn't matter for me anymore ..i just wanna spend my time somehow ..nd then i'll think about future , Maybe Apex ko , or maybe Usko . Not sure

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)