Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree12Likes

AchGames | Ver.1981 Farm| Fishing | Mining | Dryads | Official : 25.03.2016 The Best!

This is a discussion on AchGames | Ver.1981 Farm| Fishing | Mining | Dryads | Official : 25.03.2016 The Best! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; With all due fairness this dude deserves this. Just yesterday he was coming to apexko thread and posting stuff like: ...
Page: 9

With all due fairness this dude deserves this. Just yesterday he was coming to apexko thread and posting stuff like: Achgames so good, we have 8k players there, you should join us. Apex no future. You deserve this, where is this achgames that you mindlessly defending the day before? Also to james: I am sorry bro but rollbacks cannot be accepted if that stuff happens all the time. Its their problem not us players. If i lose my stuff on any server- if this happens on apexko multiple times i will rage too- i get angry. They still havent fixed that regardless of them saying they are tired of that too. So conclusion they are incapable of doing the fix, just like ''archers being %100 usko duplicates''.

Also to achgames owner: Your gm's are so god damn stupid. Especially that kaotic noob. He has no knowladge of the game whatso ever. But wait i forget you guys cant even speak decent English let me translate this for you: Hayatımda gördüğüm en ezik ekibe sahipsiniz ve en kalitesiz server falan olabilir bu server. Umarım yediğiniz bu haklar hem siz, hemde ailenizden çıkar beyler. Amin Apex KO ya gelinde server nasıl olur görün.
    maskedpatel likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NutellaBadger View Post
    With all due fairness this dude deserves this. Just yesterday he was coming to apexko thread and posting stuff like: Achgames so good, we have 8k players there, you should join us. Apex no future. You deserve this, where is this achgames that you mindlessly defending the day before? Also to james: I am sorry bro but rollbacks cannot be accepted if that stuff happens all the time. Its their problem not us players. If i lose my stuff on any server- if this happens on apexko multiple times i will rage too- i get angry. They still havent fixed that regardless of them saying they are tired of that too. So conclusion they are incapable of doing the fix, just like ''archers being %100 usko duplicates''.

Also to achgames owner: Your gm's are so god damn stupid. Especially that kaotic noob. He has no knowladge of the game whatso ever. But wait i forget you guys cant even speak decent English let me translate this for you: Hayatımda gördüğüm en ezik ekibe sahipsiniz ve en kalitesiz server falan olabilir bu server. Umarım yediğiniz bu haklar hem siz, hemde ailenizden çıkar beyler. Amin Apex KO ya gelinde server nasıl olur görün.
    thank you brother!!! i cant wait now for Apex what hour start? now i know how im stupid trust turks

Quote Originally Posted by xbazarx View Post
    thank you brother!!! i cant wait now for Apex what hour start? now i know how im stupid trust turks
    Tommorow is beta brother.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

yes i know that

very nice farm server...

Quote Originally Posted by koemperor View Post
    very nice farm server...
    Today is saturday and even today there was no pk on cz. I checked cz by the hour and there were only 2-10 till 8 o clock. Then it turned to a 15v15 thats it. If i want to do that kind of pk i would pick an usko server. Why would i spend money on a pvp server to do 15v15 pk's. Usko can provide me that, at least that will stand more then a month

No English Panel?

Update | Reload : 2nd Server

Stopped caring when I seen v19xx

Quote Originally Posted by Achgames View Post
    Update | Reload : 2nd Server
    I would rather wait for 3rd server

Guess you coudnt still solve the archer combo problem and will say its %100 same with usko .. 0 code knowladge yet trying to run a server. Mmm i wonder who sells you this versions.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

LinkBacks (?)