Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
Like Tree5Likes

Advertisment - Topic getting closed?

This is a discussion on Advertisment - Topic getting closed? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Gamers4Life members. The topic is meant to get explanation and justice. With common sense everyone reading the topic can ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default Advertisment - Topic getting closed?

    Hello Gamers4Life members.
    The topic is meant to get explanation and justice. With common sense everyone reading the topic can understand me.

    During the last 4 months since the server opened the topics here were constantly deleted by Moderators. In this case the reason for topic deleted is bad reputation one of the administrators.
    We would like to get this solved. I'll try to explain my part of speech in easier way as possible. We all know the trolls will troll the topic,but people with common sense and a bit of knowledge will see the point of the topic.

    I've been reading and browsing abit over the forums,to check on moderators. I want to congratulations to them for being picked by admins to moderate the forums.
    Aswell i wanted to PM one of the admins and try to talk to him,but probably he wouldn't care for it. -- Why would he? I understand that. But we care and the players too.

    Rules posted by Felix - If a server/service is known to be bad contact a member of staff to remove the links to the server.
    The server we are talking about is forgotten ko.We never heard that server is bad or having bad service. It would be good for everyone to discuss those things -- In a case the MODS will be correct, forgotten will make a rule that its forbidden to advertise on gamers4life.
    As you know some of the players making the topic without letting admins know.

    Question 1.

    The topic is getting deleted, but relating to the rule posted by Felix its not a bad service/server or is it?
    Answer 1
    The server is online for few months,there is enough players playing on the server,the donations are coming,everything is perfect.
    Admins invest money on different advertisment and growing the server. The reputation of server is very good. -- Just not on gamers4life.
    So the server is not bad,right?
    The service is very well organized. Every donator is happy,and during the last 4-5 months of the server the 90% of all donators are still playing on the server.
    The staff is helping and has 24/7 online support for every member. There is 0 corruption on the server.
    So service is not bad,right?

    So if we are fallowing the rule posted by Felix there is no reason for forgotten topic to be deleted and blackmailed.

    Question 2

    Why is the topic still getting deleted,even tho it has very good service,its online for long time and it has no attempt to scam anyone?
    Answer 2
    You can see that the server is running good and it has no problems. It's a nice PK server and if you check out the forums,you can see the process of the server.
    I really hope you can see how hard working is the staff on the server.
    But, the topic is getting deleted because one of the Staff Member been accused of scamming,hacking & opening several servers.

    Question 3
    One of the Administrators is the reason of topic getting deleted,because he has bad reputation and its not being liked by some of the members?
    Answer 3
    Grobar... ( Known as grobar )
    If he is the reason of the topic is being deleted,he offered to step out and leave the administration. As he is not 100% owner of the server anymore and the donations are not linked to hes name.
    I support him,but i also told him there is no reason to leave the administrations. We want him and we trust him hundred percent.


    We would like to know is there any reason to get permission for server advertisment? We are sure it would be good for some of the players looking for that kind of server,let ko4life make them happy.

    You cant judge a server relating to one of the administrator. We came to a century where this shouldn't happen. If the forgotten ko would be a bad server, I wouldn't be making this topic right now. However if the staff member is a reason for that, I really think we need to look for justice here.
    I really dont know why some of the people are saying bad words about the server,but in other hand I see them playing.
    Please I would kindly ask Moderators not to violate their power and to discuss the thing. If the moderators have an explanation we would gladly listen to it.


    Why is the topic being closed if we don't count ' one of the staff member name '?
    -- Please answer on the question.



    Regards,
    Luci,


    The topic has no meaning of any advertisment. Its a pure (look for justice) topic. Which in this case should be approved or atleast answered with further and better information about the topic getting closed.

  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Not worth the posttt.......
    Last edited by ReesesPieces; 07-08-2013 at 02:09 AM.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Glad you trust him 100% percent, but no one here does.

    They aren't going to allow it no matter how hard you try.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Your theory could happen,but as i see you didn't fully read the topic. I would kindly ask you to read it and give a reply.
    Last edited by Drago; 07-08-2013 at 02:11 AM.

  4. #4
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Bleh..................

    /charsss
    Last edited by ReesesPieces; 07-08-2013 at 02:09 AM.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Thanks for the feedback mate.
    Last edited by Drago; 07-08-2013 at 02:10 AM.

  6. #6
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    I would imagine so and the constant bypassing of the ban on here also.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I would imagine so and the constant bypassing of the ban on here also.
    So once again you are talking about Grobar. What about the server?
    Grobar offered to step out of administration.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    First of all, good luck with this. Would be interesting if a mod takes this thread seriously enough to reply to it properly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post

    The topic has no meaning of any advertisment. Its a pure (look for justice) topic. Which in this case should be approved or atleast answered with further and better information about the topic getting closed.
    Here is the main issue with this thread though. What if it doesnt ? There is no justice, that you can demand. A mod may very well say this issue has been adressed multiple times and just close it. You wont be able to do a thing about it.

    But since you took the time to right this whole thing ill throw this little advice your way: This wont end up well. Even if you win your argument and your server gets a thread it will be turned into a flame fest, or a troll thread. It will only do more harm since people who frequent this forum have allready been very open about what they think about the server you speak for. Furthermore, this thread will probably attract them, so in all honesty the best thing for you would be for a mod to just close it.

  9. #9
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    man i wish i had a huge e-penis like you to make a server to scam people. how long is it in real life like 4 inches?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    First of all, good luck with this. Would be interesting if a mod takes this thread seriously enough to reply to it properly.



    Here is the main issue with this thread though. What if it doesnt ? There is no justice, that you can demand. A mod may very well say this issue has been adressed multiple times and just close it. You wont be able to do a thing about it.

    But since you took the time to right this whole thing ill throw this little advice your way: This wont end up well. Even if you win your argument and your server gets a thread it will be turned into a flame fest, or a troll thread. It will only do more harm since people who frequent this forum have allready been very open about what they think about the server you speak for. Furthermore, this thread will probably attract them, so in all honesty the best thing for you would be for a mod to just close it.
    Hey,
    You might be right,becouse there is no administrators to take care of it... If the topic would be opened and if it would be a flame war?... I thought the rules are '' not to flame '', so they should be punished.
    The server would definetly have a good feedback...

    Once again, the server is not violating forums.

  11. #11
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    man this guys ballin with his 12 inch e-penis fucking all the e-bitches with his mad donation money from his dead server

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    man this guys ballin with his 12 inch e-penis fucking all the e-bitches with his mad donation money from his dead server
    Hey Mr. Funny.

    I would rather not to reply to your post due to proffesionalizem.
    About the money? ForgottenKO could easly afford up to 200 USD only for the topic to stay opened.

  13. #13
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    oh shit hes cashin out with that mad scammed donation money


    no but seriously are you dyslexic you're thread is obviously getting deleted cause the owner is ban for scamming/evading multiple bans. Its not hard to notice unless your simply retarded that you are not welcome here.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    oh shit hes cashin out with that mad scammed donation money


    no but seriously are you dyslexic you're thread is obviously getting deleted cause the owner is ban for scamming/evading multiple bans. Its not hard to notice unless your simply retarded that you are not welcome here.
    Stoned guy tracked.

    Im not welcomed here? Why?

    Lets see if MOD have the same opinition as you. In that case Grobar will not be administrator of forgottenko anymore.

    PS: What scams are you talking about? Me or fko never scammed anyone.

  15. #15
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    I guess I could somewhat relate to this server.. sort of. I was accused of several things in my past and people in the community really don't tend to let things go. Now true, we have accusations of scamming, but none of us know the full story with everything. I, myself, have played the server and it isn't really at ran as bad as people claim on here.. and truthfully, to remove an entire server topic because of an administrator being accused of something, just seems a bit.. well silly. He has already offered to step down, so technically if he were to actually step down? Could the server be removed? Not really.. as the rules state above:

    If a server/service is known to be bad contact a member of staff to remove the links to the server.
    Now, its not the server that's bad, its the member of the staff is what I have gathered. But if he steps down? They aren't violating any rules.. I don't understand why we bring up the past so much.. I mean everyone deserves a chance.. and at-least let the guy prove it to you instead of just laying the ban hammer on him because some members on here apparently have been "scammed". So.. just my two-cents. I say keep the topic as everything post-server wasn't great apparently, but let's see how it is now.. and give it a chance.. and if it doesn't work out? Then go for it! Hopefully a moderator can clear this up and actually.. clarify the rules fully.

    Good luck with the argument against the moderating team here, seen how well it has went for the other plays who have been banned lol.

    -Reeses

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Spam/Locked: My last topic got closed..
    By joeponzi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 09:37 AM
  2. New topic made CLOSE
    By KungPaoChicken in forum Diez
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 10:48 PM
  3. THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED
    By Fr4nkie in forum Diez
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 09:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •