Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60
Like Tree5Likes

Advertisment - Topic getting closed?

This is a discussion on Advertisment - Topic getting closed? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ReesesPieces I guess I could somewhat relate to this server.. sort of. I was accused of several ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I guess I could somewhat relate to this server.. sort of. I was accused of several things in my past and people in the community really don't tend to let things go. Now true, we have accusations of scamming, but none of us know the full story with everything. I, myself, have played the server and it isn't really at ran as bad as people claim on here.. and truthfully, to remove an entire server topic because of an administrator being accused of something, just seems a bit.. well silly. He has already offered to step down, so technically if he were to actually step down? Could the server be removed? Not really.. as the rules state above:



    Now, its not the server that's bad, its the member of the staff is what I have gathered. But if he steps down? They aren't violating any rules.. I don't understand why we bring up the past so much.. I mean everyone deserves a chance.. and at-least let the guy prove it to you instead of just laying the ban hammer on him because some members on here apparently have been "scammed". So.. just my two-cents. I say keep the topic as everything post-server wasn't great apparently, but let's see how it is now.. and give it a chance.. and if it doesn't work out? Then go for it! Hopefully a moderator can clear this up and actually.. clarify the rules fully.

    Good luck with the argument against the moderating team here, seen how well it has went for the other plays who have been banned lol.

    -Reeses
    Thanks for the feedback.

    You made a point,seeing your the one with common sense and a bit of knowledge.

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    grobar has changed his name many times and opened many servers so why wud we believe he "stepped down" any one that actually thinks he would step down is retarded. btw if they are against servers scamming why is grobar still part of their staff any ways?

  3. #18
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    I actually know the full story, as I was apart of the whole ForgottenKO Issue ( Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000 ) You can see my skype chat in the original post by the way.
    Grobar indeed is probably one of the most corrupt Admin's / Possibly Game Master too in the history of PSKO that I've seen. He has often told me about the item's he has given, he knew about GM_Max killing ultima's and bosses in CZ daily ( I understand the first day, Some new game masters are new to being a GM, and kill everything, but every single day? ). He even geared my battle priest with ROC's / IN's / IB's / HB +8 / Dual PE +1. As I already know, some of you will probably say that I am only accusing him for this probably because I was banned, But truth of the matter was, I wasn't. The account with all the corrupt items I still had ( Before the wipe ). The only thing he did was ban my Game master account which I was never on, so it did not phase me. Other people such as Schadenfreude and ISpitOnYourGrave ( Some others on their forum too ) have also reported him for being a Corrupt GM and a Scammer ( Which we know he is from his previous servers ). I am not quick to judge people from their past as people do in fact change, but Grobar is still the same old Grobar. Also, I know the guys making these new accounts defending him do infact play his server, and are doing this probably to kiss his ass for a Game Master spot, or some in-game items. Then again, who even cares about this anymore. This is about the 5th Topic opened about the same old server. Can you please just accept the fact that ForgottenKO will never be respected on this forum. I do admire your determination though, I respect you for that.

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    I actually know the full story, as I was apart of the whole ForgottenKO Issue ( Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000 ) You can see my skype chat in the original post by the way.
    Grobar indeed is probably one of the most corrupt Admin's / Possibly Game Master too in the history of PSKO that I've seen. He has often told me about the item's he has given, he knew about GM_Max killing ultima's and bosses in CZ daily ( I understand the first day, Some new game masters are new to being a GM, and kill everything, but every single day? ). He even geared my battle priest with ROC's / IN's / IB's / HB +8 / Dual PE +1. As I already know, some of you will probably say that I am only accusing him for this probably because I was banned, But truth of the matter was, I wasn't. The account with all the corrupt items I still had ( Before the wipe ). The only thing he did was ban my Game master account which I was never on, so it did not phase me. Other people such as Schadenfreude and ISpitOnYourGrave ( Some others on their forum too ) have also reported him for being a Corrupt GM and a Scammer ( Which we know he is from his previous servers ). I am not quick to judge people from their past as people do in fact change, but Grobar is still the same old Grobar. Also, I know the guys making these new accounts defending him do infact play his server, and are doing this probably to kiss his ass for a Game Master spot, or some in-game items. Then again, who even cares about this anymore. This is about the 5th Topic opened about the same old server. Can you please just accept the fact that ForgottenKO will never be respected on this forum. I do admire your determination though, I respect you for that.
    Hey apperently you've been banned from a GM,for attempt on selling items for USD.
    As i know Grobar have you an Iron Neck in the old server for helping on forums/translation and for being a gm? - That's really nice thing to do. You should appericiate that and not flame.
    However your talking about him giving you a free item. I dont see nothing wrong with that since it wasn't free but you did some job for the server.
    Max doesn't need to kill monsters for items. He has dedicated acces. If he want a full geared char, he can get one.. Afterall he is a server admin,dont you think so?

    Anyway, your topic still doesn't tell me why is Forgotten KO a bad server or if its having a bad service.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Hey apperently you've been banned from a GM,for attempt on selling items for USD.
    As i know Grobar have you an Iron Neck in the old server for helping on forums/translation and for being a gm? - That's really nice thing to do. You should appericiate that and not flame.
    However your talking about him giving you a free item. I dont see nothing wrong with that since it wasn't free but you did some job for the server.
    Max doesn't need to kill monsters for items. He has dedicated acces. If he want a full geared char, he can get one.. Afterall he is a server admin,dont you think so?

    Anyway, your topic still doesn't tell me why is Forgotten KO a bad server or if its having a bad service.
    Sadly, he has been feeding his community lies about me, and since I don't have time to deal with his whole server, I cared less for interfering with the population after I shut down the forum I created for him. I am not the one who translated for his forums by the way. I was the admin " William ". I was banned because I decided to Middle Man a USD Trade for In Game items. Two users In-Game wanted to trade, where one had a IN if I remember correctly, or a Glass belt, for USD. Cyrus then banned me for " Selling Item's " after I repeatedly told him nobody in the world have time to spawn 100 Snake Queens and Talos's for 1 IN/IB ( Unless the have no life, no offense ). I also told him to check the logs to see all my codes that I used ( Which were none at all. ). Apparently, after he banned me and the guy selling his items for USD, he messaged the other user participating in the trade, selling him the items. Basically, he wanted the $20.

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    Sadly, he has been feeding his community lies about me, and since I don't have time to deal with his whole server, I cared less for interfering with the population after I shut down the forum I created for him. I am not the one who translated for his forums by the way. I was the admin " William ". I was banned because I decided to Middle Man a USD Trade for In Game items. Two users In-Game wanted to trade, where one had a IN if I remember correctly, or a Glass belt, for USD. Cyrus then banned me for " Selling Item's " after I repeatedly told him nobody in the world have time to spawn 100 Snake Queens and Talos's for 1 IN/IB ( Unless the have no life, no offense ). I also told him to check the logs to see all my codes that I used ( Which were none at all. ). Apparently, after he banned me and the guy selling his items for USD, he messaged the other user participating in the trade, selling him the items. Basically, he wanted the $20.
    So you lost a GM position due to '' Not fallowing rules ''.
    I guess that's everything?

    You weren't banned as i know. You just lose GM position. After that you screwed the old forum.

  7. #22
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    So you lost a GM position due to '' Not fallowing rules ''.
    I guess that's everything?

    You weren't banned as i know. You just lose GM position. After that you screwed the old forum.
    I can sense that you have a low IQ. To help you grasp what I am saying, I will try to " Dumb it down " for you.

    Cyrus / Grobar bad guy. Bad guy's steal and lie to people. Some people try to stop bad guy. Other people help the bad guy.

    Either you're helping a known scammer on KO4LIFE, or you're against him. ( Then there is that small amount of people who remain neutral. )

  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    I can sense that you have a low IQ. To help you grasp what I am saying, I will try to " Dumb it down " for you.

    Cyrus / Grobar bad guy. Bad guy's steal and lie to people. Some people try to stop bad guy. Other people help the bad guy.

    Either you're helping a known scammer on KO4LIFE, or you're against him. ( Then there is that small amount of people who remain neutral. )
    Is that an sarcasm? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    What did he stole and when did he lie?
    We are not talking purely about grobar, we are talking about our server.

  9. #24
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Is that an sarcasm? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    What did he stole and when did he lie?
    We are not talking purely about grobar, we are talking about our server.
    You truly are stupid, and I have no clue why I tried reasoning with you. Good luck with your / his " Server ".


  10. #25
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Even tho Felix aint part of the staff anymore ,his rules still applying to the forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    OK I've been asked to make this area for almost 3 years now and with the demand being higher than ever I have decided to do it.
    Simple rules guys -
    Servers are only spoken about here , talk in general will result in a suspention from the forums
    No trading from normal K2 KO to private server advertising is allowed
    We ( The forum staff ) take no responablity towards your accounts with K2 or the security of your PC. Anything you do is at you own risk and we will not offer any help.
    If a server/service is known to be bad contact a member of staff to remove the links to the server.
    No content from this section is allowed to be linked outside of this area with out a FULL ADMIN permission first.
    It wasnt me the one that moved/deleted your topic tho , but rules are clear, the minimiun spot of "bad service" then you're gone, by bad service it caps everything , scam , gm's selling items(corruption) and list goes on, if you still havnt broke anything of THESE statements then feel free to post FACTS to review your case, TBH i dont find anything positive about your server so it might just remain the same .

  11. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Even tho Felix aint part of the staff anymore ,his rules still applying to the forum.



    It wasnt me the one that moved/deleted your topic tho , but rules are clear, the minimiun spot of "bad service" then you're gone, by bad service it caps everything , scam , gm's selling items(corruption) and list goes on, if you still havnt broke anything of THESE statements then feel free to post FACTS to review your case, TBH i dont find anything positive about your server so it might just remain the same .
    Hello Pendex.
    Is there any chances for us to discuss via skype?.

    ForgottenKO never scammed anyone. It posses over 50 donators on the server. There is no corruption,everything is monitoring by Admins. There is no free items in order to not hurt the power up store.
    The server is online for more than 2 months with 99% up time... Our service is very friendly to everyone. The support in game is 24/7. Massive USD investment (200) last week. + Host.
    ISpitOnYourGrave was never scammed by forgotten KO as he claims. -- He donated + He was banned for flaming the admin even tho he recieved 3 warnings. The staff never bans people,specially not donators. Everyone should know that.
    Bloodzilla is showing that he recieved free items from Admin. -- Yes its true, he recieved items from Cyrus for helping on the forums and some other things. - Dunno is that is corruption?

    EDIT : Everything bad about the server is one of the Administrators - Since he did some bad things 2 years ago.


    Greetings,
    Luciano

  12. #27
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Hello Pendex.
    Is there any chances for us to discuss via skype?.

    ForgottenKO never scammed anyone. It posses over 50 donators on the server. There is no corruption,everything is monitoring by Admins. There is no free items in order to not hurt the power up store.
    The server is online for more than 2 months with 99% up time... Our service is very friendly to everyone. The support in game is 24/7. Massive USD investment (200) last week. + Host.
    ISpitOnYourGrave was never scammed by forgotten KO as he claims. -- He donated + He was banned for flaming the admin even tho he recieved 3 warnings. The staff never bans people,specially not donators. Everyone should know that.
    Bloodzilla is showing that he recieved free items from Admin. -- Yes its true, he recieved items from Cyrus for helping on the forums and some other things. - Dunno is that is corruption?

    I would kindly ask you to talk via skype.

    Greetings,
    Luciano
    There you go again confusing me for someone else after I told you that you are mixing me up with someone else. Can you re-read all the corruption topics on the server before you post please. Me and Schaden( I don't know how to spell his name ) are two different people. Schaden was the one who translated the forum to turkish for him and recieved a Iron Necklace for it ( A bit OP for a gift if there were currently about 3 on the server? ).

  13. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Bloodzilla. Yes i've already said that you recieved FREE items.

  14. #29
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Im not talking out of ko4life sorry , but i see your point ,though i cant work based on words as much as i think you're somewhat innocent, i cant do much for you since it wasnt me the one that moved/deleted your server , your best bet would be to contact the mod that have done it and talk to him .

  15. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Im not talking out of ko4life sorry , but i see your point ,though i cant work based on words as much as i think you're somewhat innocent, i cant do much for you since it wasnt me the one that moved/deleted your server , your best bet would be to contact the mod that have done it and talk to him .
    I don't know which moderator did it. All i know is that latest topic was deleted by a reason '' ForgottenKO Shit '' . So much about giving a reason why it's deleted?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Spam/Locked: My last topic got closed..
    By joeponzi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 09:37 AM
  2. New topic made CLOSE
    By KungPaoChicken in forum Diez
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 10:48 PM
  3. THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED
    By Fr4nkie in forum Diez
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 09:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •