Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
Like Tree5Likes

Advertisment - Topic getting closed?

This is a discussion on Advertisment - Topic getting closed? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No Clue man , i cant check thread's logs as moderator , pm each moderator and ask individually....
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    No Clue man , i cant check thread's logs as moderator , pm each moderator and ask individually.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    so btw guise, im not a duck. believe me guise. im rily not a duck. qua-...er, I mean, oink.

    Unfortunately, everything you've said boils down to us believing what you have to say.
    Since the problem, for the most part, is that you (or Grobar, if you are even different people; gone under that many names...) cannot be remotely trusted to speak the truth, and the server's history pretty much speaks for itself... I can't see any reason why anyone's stance towards your server should change.

    Also, @Iamcoolz: your situation is/was rather different. You whored yourself out to any old random server, all of which (looking back, it felt like a LOT.) pretty much died an early death. We know this has nothing specific to do with you, but the fact that you didn't offer anything to prevent it kind of left people in doubt about any server you were part of. It's not that you were responsible, or corrupt, or what-not: it's just that you put yourself in the same position a considerable number of times and didn't really do anything noticeably different to affect the outcome of the server.

    As I'm sure this is going to then switch back on me, sure -- my last endeavour didn't go so well either. I'd have hoped that with that by participating in the development of as many servers as you did though, you'd have continued to learn & improve from their efforts. Hopefully you have by now. But point was, not so much then.

    But like I said: there was nothing ever against you specifically. Your involvement just sort of resulted in an "oh, another of these servers" vibe.
    The servers you were involved with would still be played.

    With this server however, there's actual issues of corruption/scamming/forum ban evasion. People don't want to play this server for a reason.

    Perhaps he's telling the truth. Perhaps "grobar" is out. More likely though, given the server's history it's all just meaningless words and he'd still part of (if not running) the server because we all know the guy just wants to make a quick buck (play mai server, im not grobar! rily! also, it won't really be gone rily soon. rily.), no matter how low he stoops.

    I don't particularly see any reason to reverse the decision, personally.
    FuriousKo likes this.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    so btw guise, im not a duck. believe me guise. im rily not a duck. qua-...er, I mean, oink.

    Unfortunately, everything you've said boils down to us believing what you have to say.
    Since the problem, for the most part, is that you (or Grobar, if you are even different people; gone under that many names...) cannot be remotely trusted to speak the truth, and the server's history pretty much speaks for itself... I can't see any reason why anyone's stance towards your server should change.

    Also, @Iamcoolz: your situation is/was rather different. You whored yourself out to any old random server, all of which (looking back, it felt like a LOT.) pretty much died an early death. We know this has nothing specific to do with you, but the fact that you didn't offer anything to prevent it kind of left people in doubt about any server you were part of. It's not that you were responsible, or corrupt, or what-not: it's just that you put yourself in the same position a considerable number of times and didn't really do anything noticeably different to affect the outcome of the server.

    As I'm sure this is going to then switch back on me, sure -- my last endeavour didn't go so well either. I'd have hoped that with that by participating in the development of as many servers as you did though, you'd have continued to learn & improve from their efforts. Hopefully you have by now. But point was, not so much then.

    But like I said: there was nothing ever against you specifically. Your involvement just sort of resulted in an "oh, another of these servers" vibe.
    The servers you were involved with would still be played.

    With this server however, there's actual issues of corruption/scamming/forum ban evasion. People don't want to play this server for a reason.

    Perhaps he's telling the truth. Perhaps "grobar" is out. More likely though, given the server's history it's all just meaningless words and he'd still part of (if not running) the server because we all know the guy just wants to make a quick buck (play mai server, im not grobar! rily! also, it won't really be gone rily soon. rily.), no matter how low he stoops.

    I don't particularly see any reason to reverse the decision, personally.
    Hello twostars,
    Even though your post makes totally no sense,we all know you still gonna have people that supports you.

    I don't know about which ducks are you talking about?
    Half of your post was meant to Resses..
    So you are judging that server was opened just for dollars? -- So why are the admins online on forums/game more than 10 hours per day? -- Why is the advertisment going on right now worth of 100usd? -- What makes you think so?
    I also don't know how you dare to say the players doesn't like the server when it hits 100 users online on boss events. And it has very good replied topic on pvp-kenti. // 6 days = 35 replys.

    So once again - Is forgotten KO a bad server or is it giving a bad service?

  4. #34
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Hello twostars,
    Even though your post makes totally no sense,we all know you still gonna have people that supports you.

    I don't know about which ducks are you talking about?
    Half of your post was meant to Resses..
    So you are judging that server was opened just for dollars? -- So why are the admins online on forums/game more than 10 hours per day? -- Why is the advertisment going on right now worth of 100usd? -- What makes you think so?
    I also don't know how you dare to say the players doesn't like the server when it hits 100 users online on boss events. And it has very good replied topic on pvp-kenti. // 6 days = 35 replys.

    So once again - Is forgotten KO a bad server or is it giving a bad service?
    Long post short :
    Nobody trust ForgottenKO anymore.

    Can you leave now?

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    Long post short :
    Nobody trust ForgottenKO anymore.

    Can you leave now?
    I've never asked anyone to trust forgotten.. Did i? I'm asking for justice and im proving something to others... I'm pretty sure from the time this topic was created we gained some users.
    There is ALOT of users that still trusts the server.. Perhaps those who are playing and those who is joining?

    Lemme ask you again... Is forgotten KO a BAD server or does it have bad Service? Or does it scam?

    I am really sick of this grobar thing.. I don't say he didn't use rockets,rafaels,nickolas server to gain 2k+. He did it... It was few years ago.. I know everything about him.. I know he was a bad guy back than.. He aswell was in an underage prison 4-5 years ago.. But he is now studying and doing just great in hes life.. The thing that some of you bashing and flaming him is making him really sad. I can tell you that. The same happens with hes real life. He lost reputation of trustabillity but its now gaining it back and becoming popular again....

    Just put yourself in hes skin and you will see.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    I've never asked anyone to trust forgotten.. Did i? I'm asking for justice and im proving something to others... I'm pretty sure from the time this topic was created we gained some users.
    There is ALOT of users that still trusts the server.. Perhaps those who are playing and those who is joining?

    Lemme ask you again... Is forgotten KO a BAD server or does it have bad Service? Or does it scam?

    I am really sick of this grobar thing.. I don't say he didn't use rockets,rafaels,nickolas server to gain 2k+. He did it... It was few years ago.. I know everything about him.. I know he was a bad guy back than.. He aswell was in an underage prison 4-5 years ago.. But he is now studying and doing just great in hes life.. The thing that some of you bashing and flaming him is making him really sad. I can tell you that. The same happens with hes real life. He lost reputation of trustabillity but its now gaining it back and becoming popular again....

    Just put yourself in hes skin and you will see.
    I answered your question, so let me put it in a bigger size.

    Nobody
    Trust
    Forgotten
    Knight
    Online

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    I answered your question, so let me put it in a bigger size.

    Nobody
    Trust
    Forgotten
    Knight
    Online
    Thanks for your opinition. Enjoy your day. We all know what you think.

    Oh on a question '' Is FKO bad or its giving bad service ''. -- Your answer is = Nobody trust fko anymore?

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Hello twostars,
    Even though your post makes totally no sense,we all know you still gonna have people that supports you.

    I don't know about which ducks are you talking about?
    First line was basically a parody of grobar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Half of your post was meant to Resses..
    Yes, that's why I addressed it to him and not to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    So you are judging that server was opened just for dollars? -- So why are the admins online on forums/game more than 10 hours per day? -- Why is the advertisment going on right now worth of 100usd? -- What makes you think so?
    I also don't know how you dare to say the players doesn't like the server when it hits 100 users online on boss events. And it has very good replied topic on pvp-kenti. // 6 days = 35 replys.

    So once again - Is forgotten KO a bad server or is it giving a bad service?
    Honestly, I don't care to judge your server as it stands right now. I haven't played it, I don't intend to (see below).
    I can only speak for its history, and for grobar. The decision was made to remove the server for these reasons.

    Your entire argument is that "we've changed, and grobar has offered to leave" (note: you never said that he hasn't actually left? So he's still part of the server?).
    grobar is a lying SOB, desperate for a quick buck. On that front, I see no reason to believe that a. you aren't him, or b. the server's changed and he's still not doing his typical grobar thing.

    While I'm certain my opinion matters little for the reasons I've already mentioned above, I'm also pretty sure that this is more or less how other people see your server, and this thread, too.
    So your entire post can be summed up with: pls we've changed, grobar said he'd leave, people play here, let us advertise again pls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    So once again - Is forgotten KO a bad server or is it giving a bad service?
    The decision's already been made that your server's bad, it's up to you to prove it's changed. It matters not whether it 'appears to be' now. The fact is, it was a 'bad server' and there's only your word to go on to say otherwise. Given the decision was because your server could not be trusted, your word alone is pretty insufficient to change anybody's mind. It's really a weak argument, and I think you're wasting your time if this is all you've got to say.

    And that is why I don't see any change in your situation here.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Thanks for your opinition. Enjoy your day. We all know what you think.

    Oh on a question '' Is FKO bad or its giving bad service ''. -- Your answer is = Nobody trust fko anymore?
    If you can't make use of that answer then please, log out.
    Obviously that answer mean that it's a bad server, but you choose to keep responding, acting ( If you aren't then you are seriously retarded, and I don't call random people retarded. ) as if you don't know what we're talking about. There is no " Good " coming threw this thread, you could have easily messaged the moderators who moderate this forum for your problem, but it seems you created a thread for attention, and it seems like you got it. Sadly, it is not the good kind of attention that you probably wanted. I will say this once more, as I am pretty sure I speak for the majority ( if not all ) of KO4LIFE,

    ForgottenKO is a BAD if not, HORRIBLE server.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    First line was basically a parody of grobar.


    Yes, that's why I addressed it to him and not to you.


    Honestly, I don't care to judge your server as it stands right now. I haven't played it, I don't intend to.
    I can only speak for its history, and for grobar. The decision was made to remove the server for these reasons.

    Your entire argument is that "we've changed, and grobar has offered to leave" (note: you never said that he hasn't actually left? So he's still part of the server?).
    grobar is a lying SOB, desperate for a quick buck. On that front, I see no reason to believe that a. you aren't him, or b. the server's changed and he's still not doing his typical grobar thing.

    While I'm certain my opinion matters little for the reasons I've already mentioned above, I'm also pretty sure that this is more or less how other people see your server, and this thread, too.
    So your entire post can be summed up with: pls we've changed, grobar said he'd leave, people play here, let us advertise again pls.

    And that is why I don't see any change in your situation here.
    Well Gamers4Life already knows everything about the server. So its on them if they play or not. Afterall reffering to you and bloodzilla the server is bad and gamers4life won't play it. So its nothing wrong if i advertise it?
    Its alright Grobar should be banned from those forums. But not me? Aswell my server not?

    The rules cleary state that if the server is bad or its having bad service it should be deleted.. It's deleted becouse Grobar is part of staff. Isn't that odd?

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Well Gamers4Life already knows everything about the server. So its on them if they play or not. Afterall reffering to you and bloodzilla the server is bad and gamers4life won't play it. So its nothing wrong if i advertise it?
    Its alright Grobar should be banned from those forums. But not me? Aswell my server not?

    The rules cleary state that if the server is bad or its having bad service it should be deleted.. It's deleted becouse Grobar is part of staff. Isn't that odd?
    Sorry, I added to my post shortly after writing it to help clarify what I was trying to say. Please read it again.

    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Afterall reffering to you and bloodzilla the server is bad and gamers4life won't play it. So its nothing wrong if i advertise it?
    You quoted the rules yourself on so-called "bad servers". You know the rules. You know the answer to this already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    The rules cleary state that if the server is bad or its having bad service it should be deleted.. It's deleted becouse Grobar is part of staff. Isn't that odd?
    I don't find this odd, but is this the only reason though? Try reading more of the thread. Admittedly, I focused on him in particular -- but only because of the numerous links in this thread already explaining the other reasons.

    KO drama is best drama.
    Bloodzilla likes this.

  12. #42
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Grobar was the owner of the server.
    With his corruption, it made the server a " Bad Server "
    Resulting in it being closed + deleted from KO4LIFE.

  13. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    The decision's already been made that your server's bad, it's up to you to prove it's changed. It matters not whether it 'appears to be' now. The fact is, it was a 'bad server' and there's only your word to go on to say otherwise. Given the decision was because your server could not be trusted, your word alone is pretty insufficient to change anybody's mind. It's really a weak argument, and I think you're wasting your time if this is all you've got to say.

    And that is why I don't see any change in your situation here.
    Would you change mind if 15 users registered before 2013 year give a feed back to the server? Would that make you satisfied?
    Does the fact server is online for 4 months.. And the latest PK server is online for 2 months ++ makes you satisfied?
    Or does the fact that, sevki creator of acme having an offer from us for 250usd to help us on certain things makes you satisfied?
    Does the fact that Most populated forums in turkish being paid by us. Pvp-Kenti... ServerTanitimi.... 100usd per month.
    Does the forum that was designed just now for 50usd makes you satisfied?
    Does the thing that Website is going to be designed for 100 usd makes you satisified?
    However if Snoxd would open a Private Server advertisment we would pay 100 usd per month to have it pinned.


    Anyway I see forgottenKO as far best PK server out there. It has not 500 users online but we are doing good with 100 on peak times..

    Now twostars... Why is forgottenKO bad server?

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Would you change mind if 15 users registered before 2013 year give a feed back to the server? Would that make you satisfied?
    Does the fact server is online for 4 months.. And the latest PK server is online for 2 months ++ makes you satisfied?
    Or does the fact that, sevki creator of acme having an offer from us for 250usd to help us on certain things makes you satisfied?
    Does the fact that Most populated forums in turkish being paid by us. Pvp-Kenti... ServerTanitimi.... 100usd per month.
    Does the forum that was designed just now for 50usd makes you satisfied?
    Does the thing that Website is going to be designed for 100 usd makes you satisified?
    However if Snoxd would open a Private Server advertisment we would pay 100 usd per month to have it pinned.


    Anyway I see forgottenKO as farm best PK server out there. It has not 500 users online but we are doing good with 100 on peak times..

    Now twostars... Why is forgottenKO bad server?
    The ironic thing is you keep coming back to $. Sure, a typical thing for advertisement, but not really relevant here -- ironic, because of what the linked threads say.

    Having said that, it's not up to me at all to decide whether your server should be played. It's up to you to convince them that it's worth it.
    You lost your right to advertise your server because of previous events, so now you must convince the mods (and potential players!) that it's worth another look.

    All I'm saying is that this topic means nothing to most. Everything you've said relies on us trusting what you say: which is a hard thing to do, given the reason why this thread was forced to exist right now.
    $ is also rather meaningless.

    Would you change mind if 15 users registered before 2013 year give a feed back to the server? Would that make you satisfied?
    If trustworthy users can vouch for your server, I'm sure that'd help persuade people. But I have a feeling, given the rest of your post, you'd be getting this done by paying them (in some capacity) to do so, which doesn't hold much weight.

  15. #45
    Senior Member Bloodzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Just stop responding to him twostars.
    I think he's just looking for free bumps. Let the topic die out to the 10th page.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Spam/Locked: My last topic got closed..
    By joeponzi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 09:37 AM
  2. New topic made CLOSE
    By KungPaoChicken in forum Diez
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 10:48 PM
  3. THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED
    By Fr4nkie in forum Diez
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 09:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •