Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Advertisment - Topic getting closed?

This is a discussion on Advertisment - Topic getting closed? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars The ironic thing is you keep coming back to $. Sure, a typical thing for advertisement, ...
Page: 4

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    The ironic thing is you keep coming back to $. Sure, a typical thing for advertisement, but not really relevant here -- ironic, because of what the linked threads say.

Having said that, it's not up to me at all to decide whether your server should be played. It's up to you to convince them that it's worth it.
    You lost your right to advertise your server because of previous events, so now you must convince the mods (and potential players!) that it's worth another look.

All I'm saying is that this topic means nothing to most. Everything you've said relies on us trusting what you say: which is a hard thing to do, given the reason why this thread was forced to exist right now.
    $ is also rather meaningless.

If trustworthy users can vouch for your server, I'm sure that'd help persuade people. But I have a feeling, given the rest of your post, you'd be getting this done by paying them (in some capacity) to do so, which doesn't hold much weight.
    The only thing i mentioned USD becouse you said forgotten KO was opened just to fast dollars on the account. I didn't even bring in all the transaction which can be proven by a ss.

However if Twostars say's its bad server, we will not expect Oscar to come here and say hey twostars is wrong... Simple it doesn't go like this.
    If Moderator gave a bad name to server, we can be sure there wont be players that going to say '' Hey the mod is wrong '' ... They dont want to risk their account..
    That's why we see alot of un-registered members here which would very like to play our PK Server...

I'm pretty sure everyone who likes a PK server will enjoy it... However if the MODS would like to see a full Feedback from gamers4life old registered members we can arrange that,its no problem.
    We aswell have many of gamers4life users playing on our server... I can make a topic on our forums and you can see that 30-40 of our server players will come here and support the server...

Sure mate, we will do that.

Incase you want to check
    http://gyazo.com/7549c7c47bc7ee7f315f50ce77658873

Banned Senior Member

why the fuck is any one even talking to this guy hes probably grobar lmfao.
    '
    1. grobar owned the server so apparently he will "step down?" ofc he fucking wont.
    2. hes obviously a known scammer and if he doesn't own the server why the hell is he still in your staff

2 points proves the server is flawed and you have no proof to prove the counter argument wrong besides your word which means absolutely nothing at all

edit: btw your screenshot proves the server was made by cyrus/grobar look at the thread creator lmao

http://gyazo.com/7549c7c47bc7ee7f315f50ce77658873

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    why the fuck is any one even talking to this guy hes probably grobar lmfao.
    edit: btw your screenshot proves the server was made by cyrus/grobar look at the thread creator lmao
    Im not grobar.

And yes he is former of the server..

Banned Senior Member

you're dodging the point that he owns the server and we all know grobar wouldn't give up a server as i said your word doesn't mean shit

lmfao..

Didn bother reading this topic, but from what i understood is that this "grobar" character is no longer part of the server and that u want to clear ur server name?
    Bravo, u just admitted that this grobar character is a scammer? And why dont u go a head and make a new server and start this whole routine again.. You start a server , jack their money , buy chicken and drugs for emm.. Then start scamming/refusing refunds etc.. Then make a new server... i mean thats what alot of ppl do.. Not saying everyone is doing it but not to mention names (Vincent)...

Banned Senior Member

chicken and weed #vincentlife

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    lmfao..

Didn bother reading this topic, but from what i understood is that this "grobar" character is no longer part of the server and that u want to clear ur server name?
    Bravo, u just admitted that this grobar character is a scammer? And why dont u go a head and make a new server and start this whole routine again.. You start a server , jack their money , buy chicken and drugs for emm.. Then start scamming/refusing refunds etc.. Then make a new server... i mean thats what alot of ppl do.. Not saying everyone is doing it but not to mention names (Vincent)...
    Nah he didn't scam anyone. He just gold farmed few server like xionako,ultimateko.. and few more.. Never scammed anyone as they always got the item they wanted.

We have server online for alot of time, and we don't need donations. Our staff member monthly salary is more than enough.. But still donations are coming becouse people wants the donator items...

Did i mention that Forgotten KO refunded 650 usd to the players? We did it becouse old paypal didn't have credit card linked.. So we just refunded them and let them keep the items.. And told them they can sent us back if they want.. And they did!

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Nah he didn't scam anyone. He just gold farmed few server like xionako,ultimateko.. and few more.. Never scammed anyone as they always got the item they wanted.

We have server online for alot of time, and we don't need donations. Our staff member monthly salary is more than enough.. But still donations are coming becouse people wants the donator items...

Did i mention that Forgotten KO refunded 650 usd to the players? We did it becouse old paypal didn't have credit card linked.. So we just refunded them and let them keep the items.. And told them they can sent us back if they want.. And they did!
    Yeah.. Did you guys know i was the first man in space?

Banned Senior Member

Yep too far, like usual. Way to be stereotypical and racist.
    Prodigy™ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    HA

You're saying that in a place where like 90% hate turks. Oh the irony..I bet ur ass that u hate turks aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    If its not racist towards peruvians you dont get in trouble, dont u know how ko4l works coolzy.

Very poor attempt to be funny.

What was the point in this post?

Banned

And you are using a proxy because? I don't believe Grabar has left/will leave in the future. Negative PR is still PR, closing this now. We don't want ForgottenKO here so stop sending your fanboys over to create new topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    If its not racist towards peruvians you dont get in trouble, dont u know how ko4l works coolzy.
    Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    Very poor attempt to be funny.
    "racism, once again, ive reported several different instances where he was obviously racist and nothing seems to be getting done lol "
    That's your report , fact is, i cant be on and check every single racist case, but oh well nice try , this is an old infraction i gave to him , but since he posted it when i was sleeping i couldnt infract him , else it'd be a 3 days ban (since its his 2nd strike regarding the same matter) but since Legend did it first i cant touch/reserve/replace his infraction.

I wouldnt normally respond to such posts as this , but it aint the first time that you're doing it , putting my neutral judgment in play, but oh well , johny has recieved infractions aswell so just chill , i dont care if my friends are doing such things, im neutral for everyone , even people like you that keep harrasing over an old infraction .
    Luis and FuriousKo like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234