dcz pk server?

This is a discussion on dcz pk server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, i know there have been a few of these topics, but i really can't seem to find any server ...
Page: 1

Default dcz pk server?

ok, i know there have been a few of these topics, but i really can't seem to find any server who is pure pk and also got the dcz zone for lvl 59s. If anyone knows about any server please reply, doesnt matter if its turkish or not, thx..

Quote Originally Posted by Halozpreed View Post
    ok, i know there have been a few of these topics, but i really can't seem to find any server who is pure pk and also got the dcz zone for lvl 59s. If anyone knows about any server please reply, doesnt matter if its turkish or not, thx..
    NusKO has dcz as far as i know its kinda fun but lack of players..

i played there, but there was like 8 players on within a day,(total) none plays dcz there anymore:/

inv4der

bump i need ardream server fll pk

cvignes

there is a turkish dcz p-server with like 700-800 users online :/ i played it for like 2days then stopped , the server was full of rogues only , u had a party full of rogue on ya ass everytime you went out from town... i'll try to find the server link asap and give it to ya

Quote Originally Posted by cvignes View Post
    there is a turkish dcz p-server with like 700-800 users online :/ i played it for like 2days then stopped , the server was full of rogues only , u had a party full of rogue on ya ass everytime you went out from town... i'll try to find the server link asap and give it to ya
    HAHA, yeah, my friend was at one of those once, but the thing about these turkish servers is that they don't support 64 bit :S so i fail at every damn turkish server lol

Banned

HAHA, yeah, my friend was at one of those once, but the thing about these turkish servers is that they don't support 64 bit :S so i fail at every damn turkish server lol
    same at me

Talking about me behind my back?!!

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Talking about me behind my back?!!
    yup, only about you though, only bout noobs

inv4der

hmm if not 59 ardream server, meybe some1 have pk server 80+? fll pk, on start fll items etc

Wincent

looking for one too if u find write it in pls :P

Thenexux

Quote Originally Posted by Wincent View Post
    looking for one too if u find write it in pls :P
    i can make my server like that.