Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aesteris

AKUMA 1886 Beta Server

This is a discussion on AKUMA 1886 Beta Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :: RC Knight Online Resmi Web Sitesi :: or 212.175.109.65 developer for AKUMA...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    27

    Default AKUMA 1886 Beta Server

    :: RC Knight Online Resmi Web Sitesi :: or 212.175.109.65 developer for AKUMA

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    lol, if this is his server, it's nowhere near stable enough. AKUMA has no concept of multithreaded programming; a lot of the changes he's made have created horrible race conditions. You'd be lucky for a handful of people to play this server concurrently without it crashing. And best of all: he wouldn't understand why.

  3. #3
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    lol, if this is his server, it's nowhere near stable enough. AKUMA has no concept of multithreaded programming; a lot of the changes he's made have created horrible race conditions. You'd be lucky for a handful of people to play this server concurrently without it crashing. And best of all: he wouldn't understand why.
    Is there a maintenance going on Sno... ?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Is there a maintenance going on Sno... ?
    Off-topic. Use PMs.

  5. #5
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Off-topic. Use PMs.
    Did it twice, last was 40 minutes ago i guess.
    it's off-topic by itself anyways.

  6. #6
    insertsmurfhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    AI Server is gone!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insertsmurfhere View Post
    AI Server is gone!
    You mean Aujard, and yes, it's because I wrote it out.

  8. #8
    insertsmurfhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    You mean Aujard, and yes, it's because I wrote it out.
    nevermind anything of them is gone, its because i just logged to server

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insertsmurfhere View Post
    nevermind anything of them is gone, its because i just logged to server
    *nods in agreement* okay.

  10. #10
    insertsmurfhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    *nods in agreement* okay.
    if you say... okay.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    okay

    123456

  12. #12
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Lol.. Stole the source, make a server.. Wonderful.

  13. #13
    Apex KO Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Lol.. Stole the source, make a server.. Wonderful.
    The only thing you can accuse him of is leeching, which, when ignoring the fact that he doesn't have much of an idea about what he's doing, isn't nearly as bad as most PSKO "developers".
    nickos3 likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Beta Server Back up
    By Eazy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 08:55 PM
  2. let us kno the news about beta server plzz ;p
    By trbwn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 04:36 PM
  3. pb beta server , any one up for 1 vs1
    By Luc1fer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 08:16 PM
  4. Seeking human clan in beta server :)
    By Norgrenator in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 04:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •