Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

YOURKO announcement.

This is a discussion on YOURKO announcement. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Guys, I am too new on this forum. I liked it but some players flaming others without any clue ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default YOURKO announcement.

Dear Guys,

I am too new on this forum. I liked it but some players flaming others without any clue or information.

Why do we gather on this forum. I think we all love KnightOnline. But I dont know the reason but there are only a few successful servers. We opened a server last Friday. We had little problems but it never crushed down and survived without any DC or lags.

But somehow we couldnt see some of our mistakes during the beta. The biggest one is to make 360 hp potions and 480 MP potions free. This make server a macro paradise. Then we changed it but this made server unbalanced because some were exped till +60 but some of players were still 40-50 levels. And many players had left. Of course he had some other mistakes too. But they seem easier.

Now we want to get your opinions about next step.

Choice 1- To make a roll back server 1st of August at 01:00 Pm Gmt +2 as many players crushed their chars by upgrading or gave items..

Choice 2- A new start without any problem. We had our lesson. All previous cashes will be given to players. And I believe this gains a lot of new players too.

Choice 3- Go on so.

I hope you can make sensible and logical suggestions to us. I always tell my server's players -> This is not MYKO or OURKO this is YOURKO. Because of this reason I didnt want to do smth without asking people. You can visit our forum page for POLL because this will be your decision.

www.yourko.org

With regards,

YourKO team

[ P.s: I want forum Moderator to close this threat tomorrow 6:00 PM GMT+2. ]
    Last edited by yourko; 08-01-2011 at 06:28 PM.

you should increase exp that's all

Could you please remove teh whole auto-facebooklike from your panel, I like to keep my gaming and my personal life separate - thanks.

Having the whole autolike is what stops me from going onto your server in the first place, just for the reason stated above.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Could you please remove teh whole auto-facebooklike from your panel, I like to keep my gaming and my personal life separate - thanks.

Having the whole autolike is what stops me from going onto your server in the first place, just for the reason stated above.

I am personally sorry about that. We removed auto-like facebook. The main issue is above now.

lmaginary

I was going to give it a try but I thought its not worth cuz Kotastic has a big effect nowadays. But if u wanna an answer , its 1

fuck of with your shit ass server

diamante

koxping 24/24 lol

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by diamante View Post
    koxping 24/24 lol
    Macro and Koxp different things.. Koxp not work here but macro can work for all games..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lmaginary View Post
    I was going to give it a try but I thought its not worth cuz Kotastic has a big effect nowadays. But if u wanna an answer , its 1
    i totally agree.

best regards..

TheCatEffect

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    fuck of with your shit ass server
    keep licking twostars balls.noob

Banned Senior Member

nope.just make ITEM RESET and keep running your server.

Eh, dunno why any of this should be done? We(hello) for example did all legit and there was GM watching us most of the time too etc...

The server is dying because ppl want to get into KOtastic, which sofar is failing honestly I think you guys are trying to get fresh start so that ppl from KOtastic could join here if it ever goes up...

About exping, its not too hard we did 1-61 in 2 and a half day but if u wipe it im quite sure we arent coming back, incase you dont wipe it I will make sure we dont raid exp slots too often

+About macroing, you arent anyway getting any items since theres no autoloot so why even item reset?!

Banned Senior Member

Rexi , you crying about wipe? weren't you one of the guys who promoted it on Ko-tastic?

rexi likes to steal rols =[

No im not crying BUT you can add these things in your head.
    They open server a lot ppl joins there exps really hard to hit 60 to get esla and pk etc, most of the playes were waiting for ko-tastic.

Kotastic opens, most players move there, Someone takes kotastic down(twostar said it was yourko)

Then when kotastic is down they want to wipe this server due to random reasons that dont even make sense, like the pot thing, 3 days of free pots and you call it a bug, even tho you made a POLL bout it .

All im saying atm it seems that they are trying to take kotastic down, wipe server get the players from Kotastic to join and thats why im against the wipe.
    I liked the server alot thats why we played here hardcore but this is just bullshit :>

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast