alternative ko 70% pk 30% farm

This is a discussion on alternative ko 70% pk 30% farm within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alternative is a spanish/english server They opend the server 2days ago the server isnt active yet thats why i am ...
Page: 1

headak

Default alternative ko 70% pk 30% farm

alternative is a spanish/english server

They opend the server 2days ago the server isnt active yet thats why i am posting here a topic about it its a nice server here is some info :

When u start u are direct lvl 80 thats the cap and u can buy shels raptors/shards etc at maradon npc 5+

the upgrade rates are

1-7=100%
    7-8 =90%
    8-9= 70%
    9-10=50%

U can get basic juwelry at maradon mobs 10+ uniqs the other uniqs like rol roc iron set u can get from bosses at colony zone and at esland

bosses spawn each 1hour riotes atros spawn each 30minute

there are also bosses in cz they drop mythrel etc armor they are also working soon for krowaz armor ,

PS! : SOME BOSSES even drop 1+ uniqs like SQ.TALOS.TK. THey drop there uniqs 1+ so iron belt 1+ iron neklace 1+ etc so faster to make 3+

The drop rate is 50%

Gamemasters are active and speak english!

I hope u guys wil give it a try cause we need realy some people its beta now! but the national points wil maybe not be deletid when oficial wil be realesd only items the highest np ranker is at 5k so easy to catch up and with items the strongest guy atm has iron neklace

so i hope u guys wil give a try il see u there

http://s13.zetaboards.com/ALternativeKO/index/ Forum link

THere is no panel yet they working on it
    Last edited by headak; 08-13-2011 at 12:48 PM.