any 62 or 70 cap pk servers around?

This is a discussion on any 62 or 70 cap pk servers around? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im tired of servers with overpowered items and with lvl 83 cap......so are there any lvl 62 or 70 cap ...
Page: 1

Default any 62 or 70 cap pk servers around?

Im tired of servers with overpowered items and with lvl 83 cap......so are there any lvl 62 or 70 cap pk servers around? with items +8 and jewels +0? Or anything even close to that?

for now the only server like that is sexy ko wich have 2 kinds of pk zones ne for lvl 80+ (colony zone) and one for 70- people(lvl 62 cape) ardream ...
    U should anyway ceck other topics cause there are few of them about this...

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    for now the only server like that is sexy ko wich have 2 kinds of pk zones ne for lvl 80+ (colony zone) and one for 70- people(lvl 62 cape) ardream ...
    U should anyway ceck other topics cause there are few of them about this...
    that 62 capped pk zone is probably same as 80? i mean same amount of mages and shit?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mowgly View Post
    that 62 capped pk zone is probably same as 80? i mean same amount of mages and shit?
    No but it's shit,... It's a Turk server is all I have say.

Banned Senior Member

Nik , come on our vent , I can't pm you coz of fucking infractions.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Nik , come on our vent , I can't pm you coz of fucking infractions.
    I'm on my iPhone typing,... Was busy all day every day for the past 2 weeks working on the little job I took, so I'm hardly home. I'll try come on 2morow or send a PM on KO Tastic PMs.

Edit: I'm most likely finishing my part of the job tonight or 2morow morning, so I'll probably come on vent 2morow.
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 09-01-2011 at 07:47 PM.

rac1

93.186.115.244 it is the 62-1 pk server, +9 items max. Trina is in the worm.
    Have fun 100 user on!

Quote Originally Posted by rac1 View Post
    93.186.115.244 it is the 62-1 pk server, +9 items max. Trina is in the worm.
    Have fun 100 user on!
    that is an 83 cap server with mages that hit 1.2k-2k staff attack .. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    that is an 83 cap server with mages that hit 1.2k-2k staff attack .. lol.
    yep it's 83 but mages doesn't hit 1.2 or 2k actually i tried mage there and got ass kicked sin there can kill mages in 3 sec it's really unbalanced

Quote Originally Posted by IxXxI View Post
    yep it's 83 but mages doesn't hit 1.2 or 2k actually i tried mage there and got ass kicked sin there can kill mages in 3 sec it's really unbalanced
    I was on warrior, i'm guessing he was full mp? he spam me 1.2k when I was maliced 2k+.

Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    I was on warrior, i'm guessing he was full mp? he spam me 1.2k when I was maliced 2k+.
    I'm not sure if im getting this right... but you say you got hit 2K from a staff hit from mage cause u were maliced?
    Mages don't benefit taht much from malice. I'm guessing you got hit by igzination instead of staff skill.

Malice and torment don't affect the staff dmg or any mage skilll actually.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mowgly View Post
    Im tired of servers with overpowered items and with lvl 83 cap......so are there any lvl 62 or 70 cap pk servers around? with items +8 and jewels +0? Or anything even close to that?
    Sexyko has that, and ardream is lvl 62 cap. Your best choice, i notice this post was a while back, just wish i could of replyed sooner. Ardream has english people.. more than cz actually, and its not shit,the serv is gg if you stick to it and have a gg clan to play with, if you play i'll join you in a lower clan for now to see if you enjoy the serv.

This serv is all bout skill, nuff said, all same item's and the stuff in PUS is no where near a 'crazy' advantage.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 09-13-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I'm not sure if im getting this right... but you say you got hit 2K from a staff hit from mage cause u were maliced?
    Mages don't benefit taht much from malice. I'm guessing you got hit by igzination instead of staff skill.

Malice and torment don't affect the staff dmg or any mage skilll actually.
    -.- no shit, str build mages work here I figured out.