Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

What You Would Want in your Knight Server?

This is a discussion on What You Would Want in your Knight Server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, My name is Dan and i have been a KO player for the past 7 years or more - ...
Page: 1

Default What You Would Want in your Knight Server?

Hello,

My name is Dan and i have been a KO player for the past 7 years or more - since Ares.

My last server was CW (played as KillaHeala - BadFamily Leader).

I realy love this game and think it has something beutifull in it,

latly i had an idie to make a good server - server for the players where we could enjoy and have that magic agian.

i am working on this server atm, have some realy cool stuff on it atm but i still want to hear your idies on what would u want in your server?

i mean stuff like -

New Weapons? New Armors?
    New Quests? New Skills?

Idies for quests, Idies for uniqe skills -

atm i have alot of uniqe weapons / armors / animation / bosses
    and every class also got atleasth 2-3 skills.
    would be awsome.

so if u could share with me your thought on WHAT WILL U WANT IN YOUR SERVER,

it would be great, becouse as we know - stuff i want other ppl think it lame and via versa.

so after writing so much - i will be glad if u share you tought so i could make a better ko server,

thanks,

Dan.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Make it a pk server and add the same torment as Euko

i didnt played euko can u explain me what is special in the torment there?

mybe give me a vidoe link?

thanks,
    Dan.

72 lvl, no additional skills, antideffs, items like ED weapons and jewl (eg. chd and lbs) and personals. That'd keep server ballanced.

thats a normal server prety much,

dont want something more? so it will be uniqe?

Banned Senior Member

Are you a programmer, or just another KO "dev" that changes values in the database with someone else's files?
    If you are the former, you can contact me, and I'll provide you with some valulable insights.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Are you a programmer, or just another KO "dev" that changes values in the database with someone else's files?
    If you are the former, you can contact me, and I'll provide you with some valulable insights.
    Oh how cute look at aviv jumping on the "your not a KO dev band waggon!" shame that it makes you more of a idiot as you complain about these servers yet still play on them, pretty hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post

Actually pretty much no. Lately normal server is MYKO farm server with nothing what would make it easier and more enjoyable which doesn't stand longer than 10 days with avarange of 40-70players.
    Servers where deff is 1500 and attack 5300 aren't cool as well. It's nothing else than gang-bang, cause pots are still the same, but dmgs 40% more no matter what kind of new armor there is. (eg. in server where the super-mega-extra-sucky weapons doesn't exist, you receive 600dmg, in the f**ked up ones - 900 what makes it gang bang).

ED jewl and weapons are ballanced. Same thing about personals. Nothing newer.
    Lvl 72 is good one. Priests wouldn't have full heal and subside, and as i saw lately, people tend to run with 3 INT priests in one party.
    About antideffs guess I don't have to say. With servers like one i'm talking about this have to exist. Otherwise there won't be anyone able to tank few players.

That's my opinion. More to it, i think that every new MYKO server is pretty bad idea and quite much every is similar to each other. Every server where weapons might be at +10 with 255ap, but armor set gives you only 150 deff more than shells is as well silly.

Always you can think about some ardream with +8/+1 with ballanced farm :P

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post

well if the sky's the limit how about you write in your own personal textures for each surface, make the game look better, add a jump feature and eventually mounts that can fly.. uh.. lets see..

my only serious suggestion is to edit the hoodwink skill so it doesnt fail. its bullshit trying to lvl up on a 45 warrior watching 20 - 50 dmg happen every other attack, or have to use 25% of your manabar per hit to do 150% dmg with no fail chance.

i will edit it for 50% for you :P heh

coolboyp2 talk with me on msn / email i sent u a pm

level easy 80 worms level 80 80% pk 20% fram.
    start with basic items and only need to fram uniques jewels and some good wepons.

Banned Senior Member

Full pk server , probbly like sexyko , with the latest updates but with lower mage damage that it won't turn up as massed as sexyko.
    lvl cap 83 obvio

Banned

I would want one of those servers like usko, when they do like usko vs jpko.
    Where all the weapons/armors/accessoriess are in shop.

So basically you make your own character, and pvp with your own style. That would be the best server in my eyes.
    And the top 5 players np wise get some extra stuff like wings or something, idk. But that would be a definition of a pk
    server v__v"
    Last edited by Santa Claus; 08-22-2012 at 02:24 PM.

For me , that's be 18xx server files , full pk and new items ; ) Not SexyKO !

74 cap full pk server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast