knights-project - just a little info, also a moradon u might wanna see ;)

This is a discussion on knights-project - just a little info, also a moradon u might wanna see ;) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well as knights project was completely safe server i failed in providing enough cash for a dedi, thus the lag, ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

Default knights-project - just a little info, also a moradon u might wanna see ;)

well as knights project was completely safe server i failed in providing enough cash for a dedi, thus the lag, once that happened i ordered a dedi with donation money, the dedi didnt come, donations items were all used (people who donated to the server before, will be reinbursed with similar PUS scrolls etc) and my pc decided to die. yes it was a bit of a hickup.
    as of now i have decided to bring back knights project, i am slowly but surely working on it. you would probably like some info on what i am doing.. well here it is.
    i am making sure everything works, BUS,MUS,LUS(scrolls) all the drops are set similar to myko, all the exp is set similar to myko, all old maps such as breth/piana and here is the sexy moradon: http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/3659/20105417913.jpg
    i managed to get the old old old moradon working, the server will have a fully working pus (PUS items like HP scrolls/AP scrolls you can buy ingame also), completely custom KO panel, all secure.
    i am off on holiday as of next week for 2 weeks but when i get back, and from now till the 15th i will be working my hardest to get it finnished, if you have any ideas for my server feel free to post some and thanks for reading.

Good LUCK !

yeh what he said gl

gl starting a server with myko rates

Banned for scamming.

thanks Jon/guys

Wheres the anvil? I played K-P before, it was a nice server, so ye, good luck

I like it,but can u atleast put 1k/150 ac scrolls ingame so non-donators have something to chew on too ?

Banned for scamming.

as the server will be equal for donators and average players, there will be 1500, scrolls and all other scrolls in an NPC in moradon

yeah, good idea donations are made to keep server up should really be expecting things in return when u donate, just so the server will stay up. so adding scroll for donation etc is pretty good.

oww, new look of moradon ; O nice ; )

pinoyzoi

Sounds very cool, something I can wait for!!!! Always wanted to play normal KO again.

Banned for scamming.

ive just finnished all of the moradon NPC positions and deleted none needed ones, now to work on breth / piana