Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Xiona KO - The real Truth about it - Corruption & More.

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - The real Truth about it - Corruption & More. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay lets start with a quick info about me. Im a normal KO Player that like to play on a ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default Xiona KO - The real Truth about it - Corruption & More.

Okay lets start with a quick info about me.

Im a normal KO Player that like to play on a fair server. I been called to Xiona KO,By 15 years old kid,who said '' Hey,old friend come join us on Xiona KO,Ill give you the items if you join my clan '''
    GM Name : Helper
    Hes name Murks. The 15 years old Kid was actually an Admin on Xiona KO Forums and GM Ingame. With hes corruption gearing whole hes clan including me. Its the reason why i tried the server.
    I've never donated any $ to Xiona KO, But i sold items that GM_Helper gave me for 350$ all together.

The buyer were : BlackHaze,Analysis,Simba,ShadowOfRogueKill aka Vlad,Candyman,miiZah and more.

The server isnt secured,since every turk can use overpowred hacks such as Arrow shover hack,drain hack,dual hp pot,minor hack.....

Now to move on to the corruption and the server status here is the Video that shows some of the things :

YOUTUBE LINK - Xiona KO The Real Truth

Xiona KO - The Real Truth - YouTube

Some of you may not see the screens in video,so ill upload them to here also.

Those are just few of the screens,you can see more in the YouTube video.
    Xiona KO - The Real Truth - YouTube

The KO Panel will stay offline, till they admit or confirm the corruption.

Good thing I stopped playing when I did.

ROFL that is some epic shit here xD

Im not surprised

Banned Senior Member

Cute, lets go to war brah

If anything your helping me out, this didn't work for murks so your gonna try it? k...
    I don't have time to deal with you atm, so once i have time we will see whats going on

About the panel, a simple web flood, it will be fixed when i have time as i said.

I my self have a "free" exploit that takes panels down, your smart cookie you.

Meh, tbh every server has some kind of corruption, i didn't bother watching this video but hey, Behind every successful "server" lies a pack of "haters"

So goin do ya thing.

haha i know someone that play's that he asked me to come to, but now that i read this. haha i never gonna play that game hahaha.

this is why you dont play servers that are run by kids.

alright grobar were do we start

Murks got banned togetter whit you like 2months ago

then like a week ago you kindly pming to have a second shot at it
    and we gave you that

SO grobar aka mentalist
    http://forum.xionis.org/topic/7864908/1/
    r
    this is the way he got he items out of pure kindness from staff because he staged that he got hacked
    if you call that curupt then you should kill your self and about holy did you make a screenshot of him relogging and giving the items to you on his own pk char?
    that he donated for??
    i geus not

then here the pm he send me on the forum blackmailing us to give more items

aka mentalist @ grobar

Well,i been offered to do this by an '' unknown person '' .... So try your best to convince me not do it. ( And DO NOT try to ban me ip ban me,coz there is always a proxy ).

- Im about to make a BIG topic on Gamers4Life and all the big forums about your server,which could make it to fail and actually to put ur population down to x number.

So... lets start

1) I Been called to this server by someone called '' Murks '',hes a 15 years old kiddo that had a GM named '' Helper '' . He shared the GM to me, i farmed alot of items, for me and my friends including nps.
    After that i was selling items for USD really cheaper than in pus are. To
    - Analysis
    - Vermillion
    - BlackHaze
    - Simba
    - Mizzah

and so on....
    I have screen shoots of practicually everything about Helper case.

2) Apperently you gave me Donator items ingame,which you shouldn't do it,the 2x gryphon sets raum and things. I have screen shoots of those too.

3) There is 1 more of your Game Master that is still a GM, He also gave me some stuff. I have screen shoots of those too.

4) Your ko Panel is DOWN,And will stay down as much as i will want. ( no big deal yeah ) ......

So,are we going to make a DEAL, better than the '' Unknown '' person?... Or should this be an end for your server?

feel free to talk to adminb about it also, i wont wait for much time.

Atm im the only one with those informations,should they stay as a secret uhmm

so who is the bad person here?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Meh, tbh every server has some kind of corruption, i didn't bother watching this video but hey, Behind every successful "server" lies a pack of "haters"

So goin do ya thing.

Banned Regular Member

The same Holy that was banned from x6ko for corruption ha

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Cute, lets go to war brah

So goin do ya thing.
    Dont really have time to bother with your '' Wars ''. However.... i said

- If you admit that your server is corrupting ill let your ko panel online.

So good news for you the panel is online now.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bumetheus View Post
    alright grobar were do we start

Murks got banned togetter whit you like 2months ago

then like a week ago you kindly pming to have a second shot at it
    and we gave you that

SO grobar aka mentalist
    Error
    r
    this is the way he got he items out of pure kindness from staff because he staged that he got hacked
    if you call that curupt then you should kill your self and about holy did you make a screenshot of him relogging and giving the items to you on his own pk char?
    that he donated for??
    i geus not

then here the pm he send me on the forum blackmailing us to give more items

aka mentalist @ grobar

Well,i been offered to do this by an '' unknown person '' .... So try your best to convince me not do it. ( And DO NOT try to ban me ip ban me,coz there is always a proxy ).

- Im about to make a BIG topic on Gamers4Life and all the big forums about your server,which could make it to fail and actually to put ur population down to x number.

So... lets start

1) I Been called to this server by someone called '' Murks '',hes a 15 years old kiddo that had a GM named '' Helper '' . He shared the GM to me, i farmed alot of items, for me and my friends including nps.
    After that i was selling items for USD really cheaper than in pus are. To
    - Analysis
    - Vermillion
    - BlackHaze
    - Simba
    - Mizzah

and so on....
    I have screen shoots of practicually everything about Helper case.

2) Apperently you gave me Donator items ingame,which you shouldn't do it,the 2x gryphon sets raum and things. I have screen shoots of those too.

3) There is 1 more of your Game Master that is still a GM, He also gave me some stuff. I have screen shoots of those too.

4) Your ko Panel is DOWN,And will stay down as much as i will want. ( no big deal yeah ) ......

So,are we going to make a DEAL, better than the '' Unknown '' person?... Or should this be an end for your server?

feel free to talk to adminb about it also, i wont wait for much time.

Atm im the only one with those informations,should they stay as a secret uhmm

so who is the bad person here?
    I dont understand what the hell are you trying to say with your post.

About my Personal message to you. Its the exactly same thing as i posted to gamers4life. You want me to add your picture in top of my post?

lol so yeah, the only thing here worth reading that is a RECENT event is the GM giving you items...okay list all the items then also post the name you were using. because from what i saw you were using the name Sanji, and i and Holy know sanji very well and would always give any items we had spare. Holy has played on this server for a long while now..he also is the leader of a clan..and before he was even considered to be a gm he actually got me geared up and helped me get some items. why do you immediately cry wolf and think everyone is corrupt...your clearly quite immature and childish. all holy has to do is check where all his items came from..if they check out and are legit.. you my friend are quite a stupid moron

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniack View Post
    lol so yeah, the only thing here worth reading that is a RECENT event is the GM giving you items...okay list all the items then also post the name you were using. because from what i saw you were using the name Sanji, and i and Holy know sanji very well and would always give any items we had spare. Holy has played on this server for a long while now..he also is the leader of a clan..and before he was even considered to be a gm he actually got me geared up and helped me get some items. why do you immediately cry wolf and think everyone is corrupt...your clearly quite immature and childish. all holy has to do is check where all his items came from..if they check out and are legit.. you my friend are quite a stupid moron
    Except that holy is known for being corrupt. That in itself makes your whole argument invalid.

lol you know hes not the only GM called Holy? the amount of people online under the alias Holy is insane, wheres the proof that this is in fact the same Holy from where you think he was corrupt before? if you cant prove this is the same guy your argument is invalid

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-08-2022, 12:34 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-28-2012, 07:34 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-22-2012, 04:46 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    06-18-2012, 02:20 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    06-15-2012, 12:02 PM