Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any good pk servers?

This is a discussion on Any good pk servers? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well yeah it's tough fir a warrior and a priest, but that's why I said a few English people, at ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well yeah it's tough fir a warrior and a priest, but that's why I said a few English people, at least enough to make a party.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    ima dl it now how active is the pk
    well it depends on what time u go on, yesterday me and my friend went on and there was only 30 people in cz because it was midnight,but usually theres 200+ people in cz at other times,the good thing is that theres not many mages but sins are overpowerd and 90% of them use ctrl or pedal.

if u wanna start there u will have to get a team with u or a couple of people to party with because all the turks that pk never add random people and they all use vent.

Quote Originally Posted by Weez View Post
    well it depends on what time u go on, yesterday me and my friend went on and there was only 30 people in cz because it was midnight,but usually theres 200+ people in cz at other times,the good thing is that theres not many mages but sins are overpowerd and 90% of them use ctrl or pedal.

if u wanna start there u will have to get a team with u or a couple of people to party with because all the turks that pk never add random people and they all use vent.
    yah i cant play their anyway cuz soacs doenst let anyone on vista 64 bit play which is super gay

Prod i know we didnt party up a whole lot but if u get danny to play ill play with u guys on sexyko. Ill be whatever class (not rogue) that u need. <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12