Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Stayt away from Rising4Chaos....

This is a discussion on Stayt away from Rising4Chaos.... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; At first, it all looks good. Free igc in the form of earthworms that drop silver bars, mobs that actually ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default Stayt away from Rising4Chaos....

At first, it all looks good. Free igc in the form of earthworms that drop silver bars, mobs that actually drop a lot of armor and weapons, and even mobs that drop bus's. Thats where it stops looking good. The bosses drop rate is severely lowered. We killed at least 40 bosses over a weeks time, and got 3 crappy uniques, and only 1 good 1.

The skill sets favor mages and rogues, making it almost impossible to play without a priest in your party.

They advertise knight cash for donations. I donated, and after many support tickets and 2 weeks, never got kc. Trying to get $ back now, but doubt I will be able to.

Now for the kicker. The leading clan in this server is called Revelation (orc). All of them have +2, +3 uniques, which seems odd all by itself. I figured out why though. Its because the GM's all have characters in that clan, and they spawn bosses for them constantly, and hand out uniques to clannies in big numbers.

If thats not enough, more than 1/2 of that clan are using some kind of tbl/hax.

Mages using blink repeatedly, with no burn down, priests using lvl 60 heal, subside and party cure.........they have all the gear and still use mad hax.

Then when confronted with it all, they call everybody noobs. They are the noobs, to have all that gear, and not know how to combo, lol.

So, if you're looking for a private server, avoid this one like the plague, it is corrupt from the top........

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Thx for the tip, gonna stay at SexyKO then.. no corruption there atleast.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

and i thought everyone in Revelation were super babashoppers coz ALMOST everyone from that clan are super decked... all with best armors and weapons.. dunno bout thier uniques tho... but i already left that server because totally cannot pk with revelation in cz... thier super items vs my farmed lousy shitty stuffs...

rising4chaos

No you are wrong. Revelation got +8 uniques and +31 rebirth armors....

Revelation was here bofore the full wipe server and it was already the best clan. This clan have a very good orgnanisation and manage to take BF / Isi / FF / Felankor / CSW / etc...
    Don't be jealous. Try to do the same.
    Also the clan is sharing all drops with all the members so the average stuff for a member of Revelation is like 1 ring and 1 belt.
    Armors have been farmed by clannies themselves.

Looks like someone got mad because he can't drop stand of others. If you cant kill dread mares to get excetpionnal weapons, too bad for you

Instead of talking all this bullshits, you should try to improve yourself.

In game name ?

TwiZted

u my friend r a colossal retard... after the server wipe most of our players have 1 +0 unique ... just because u cudnt make it on the server u have to come here n cry bout it ... if u dont know, Revelation and the GM's have bad blood between them ... its just pathetic that u have to cry and blame it on us havin GM's in the clan cuz of ur shortcomings ... pls go play solitaire cuz evidently ur gonna go cry when u dont make it on some other server either...

wawh

Quote Originally Posted by rising4chaos View Post
    No you are wrong. Revelation got +8 uniques and +31 rebirth armors....

Revelation was here bofore the full wipe server and it was already the best clan. This clan have a very good orgnanisation and manage to take BF / Isi / FF / Felankor / CSW / etc...
    organisation?

When I played when the wipe just came out...
    You guys couldn't win war, couldn't take BF, and couldn't take Felankor, and couldn't take FF (never even seen you guys there)

The only way you guys could even win the CSW and ISI was because you had 52 members lolz

Let's face it, that's the only thing why you guys are the "top" clan is because you have numbers, not skillz nor organisation, specially now every good clan on rising left lolz
    Have fun on this server alone revelation ^_^

TwiZted

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    organisation?

When I played when the wipe just came out...
    You guys couldn't win war, couldn't take BF, and couldn't take Felankor, and couldn't take FF (never even seen you guys there)

The only way you guys could even win the CSW and ISI was because you had 52 members lolz

Let's face it, that's the only thing why you guys are the "top" clan is because you have numbers, not skillz nor organisation, specially now every good clan on rising left lolz
    Have fun on this server alone revelation ^_^
    lol ? before the wipe we had ISI on farm .. we used to do FF daily atleast once .. and we used to take felankor 1-2 times a week ...
    After the wipe we have ISI on farm since the 3rd day ... Wars r not based on just 1 clan ... we've done felankor "x" times (no one else has) and we do FF when we got the numbers ... we also control BF bosses occasionally losing them to orcs ..
    so pls recheck ur sources ..

wawh

Quote Originally Posted by TwiZted View Post
    lol ? before the wipe
    Thx for pointing that out

TwiZted

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    Thx for pointing that out
    there is "after the wipe" too if u havent noticed

BryyyQ

Rising4chaos is best private server! And revolution dont have unique+3 and weapons+9.. You can easy kill them with party

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TwiZted View Post
    there is "after the wipe" too if u havent noticed
    SS or it dit not happen!

Revelation are probably the biggest bunch of noobs ive seen call themselves a clan, apart from a few members which are actually GG. Even if they did have those items, which I doubt they do, they still couldnt win war or even dominate in cz without 2 parties to our 1.

blah

hmmmm

There are more but i think once is enough

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

yeah it seems like a pretty good server. but ure right there are alot of orcs with uber gear, that are impossible to kill and or stun which seems a bit unfair, having said that I havnt been able to connect to the server for a few days now, is it down or something?

90% of revelation lost vs to me as a rogue when Rhea came out, while I never played rogue before... Means something I think. Cause people like ryuzaki and gebe would kick my ass easily . Their 'skill' really comes down to their items on the lvl 83 serv... nothing else.

And rising, the post u made tells enough about how you run the server.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast