Any New private servers .... ?

This is a discussion on Any New private servers .... ? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Basically my clan and I are bored of the current server we are playing and are looking into joining a ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default Any New private servers .... ?

Basically my clan and I are bored of the current server we are playing and are looking into joining a new one, so my question is are there any new servers that have only been up a week or are coming out in the next two weeks. There is only a few things that we want.
    -No new items (japko, krowaz.ect)
    -No donating to buy actual items
    -We don't really wanna play a +9/10 server either.

If anyone knows of a server that doesn't have that stuff, please post the link to the server below.

-Cheers

Really doubt there's any brand new servers up atm, but here's the one I play on:

www.KOLATIN.net

You do custom quests to level up (maxlevel 70), anvil and drop rates are like USKO.

Just keep in mind that 99% of the server speak spanish and doesn't understand a single word of english.
    Other than that the server is pretty fun. I made the first Raptor +8 on the server over a month ago and since then there's only been made one more.

Might have a hard time getting mastered if you don't donate to get trinas which you can sell for quite a nice price on the market.

Banned Regular Member

Yeah i looked into playing here, how long would it take for us to be able to get enough gear/levels to pk ?

Quote Originally Posted by VenomWarrior View Post
    Yeah i looked into playing here, how long would it take for us to be able to get enough gear/levels to pk ?
    Getting to 70 takes a few hours with the quest system. If you donate to get trinas and buff scrolls you'll get geared in no time. Trinas go for like 400m, while shells +6 are 100m and raptor +6 is 50-60m. Shards are quite more expensive as they seem to have the lowest drop rate of any item ingame.
    You get some beginner jewlery as well which isn't that much worse than rol/roc/wp/we etc.

Dark Mares and Evil Wizards is what you have to farm and they are soloable even with shitty gear.

Boord of ko, btw new zealand sux!

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Boord of ko, btw new zealand sux!
    Have you been to New Zealand?

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Have you been to New Zealand?
    Why would i go to New Zealand? I already stated it sucks.