Knights Project, be ready!

This is a discussion on Knights Project, be ready! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well knights project will be back very soon, if you need anymore information remember you can pm me here, but ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

Default Knights Project, be ready!

Well knights project will be back very soon, if you need anymore information remember you can pm me here, but i will be on holiday as of tomorrow.

if you baught somthing on the server last time you will be given the equilvilent when the server had progressed a little.

knights-project.com

Server Information

Experience Rates
    The experience rates are x10 of usko experience rates.

ALL PUS ITEMS WILL BE PURCHASABLE INGAME ( THERE WILL BE NO OP ITEMS IN THE PUS! )

Drop Rates
    We are using original myko database. Therefore, the drops are correct on every single monster. We edited drop rates ourself by checking player necessities. To be short, droprates are a bit higher than the usko droprates. You will get geared as long as you farm high level monsters with your friends.

Max level 70 - i feel this is the best way to go, a lot of players prefure 70 servers.

Upgrade Rates
    +1: 100%
    +2: 100%
    +3: 100%
    +4: 75%
    +5: 65%
    +6: 55%
    +7: 25%
    +8: 5%
    +9: 1%
    +10: Not possible.

In addition, accessories can be compounded to +3 with 100% rate.

things that are working:
    - Power-up Store
    - Gender Change
    - Nation Transfer
    - Class change

the current new zones are:
    Ardream - i see a lot of players who really want to play at level 59 so i have decided to put in an adream for PK only.

Bi-Frost - the bifrost will drop high class items and bifrost items at a low rate.

i have currently designed a custom skin for the panel to match the forum which you can find a preview here:

There are many user-friendly things in Knights Project, be sure to check them out ingame!

i currently have not set a release time yet but as of now the things to be done are:
    - Some NPC selling items
    - Fixing Ardream NPC's
    - Updating the KO Panel
    - TBL Encrypting the Client

just so all of you are sure, i will be on holiday from the 15th - 30th of MAY, i will bring the server up around 10th June, i WILL buy a dedicated server for the server to run.

im hoping you guys are looking forward to the server and i will see you soon!

Regards,
    -Mattish
    Last edited by UltiMat; 05-14-2010 at 06:12 PM.

u know what day open this server? or what day work KOPANEL? and how ppl play thius server (u need to much ppl online for play servers hards)

Banned for scamming.

its the same exp rate as Knight Imperia, the server will be online around the 10th of June as i will be on holiday from tomorrow. i will not do a beta, but go strait into live as i feel the server is secure and fixed.

OMG stop making servers!! stick to one -.-

It was a pretty good server, im glad its back!

Banned for scamming.

thx this time it will be much better, a lot more secure, and stable x

there is no need to have Ardream in a lvl 70 cap server just sayin'

Banned for scamming.

i think its fair that people who want ardream should get it, its not like its a big addon anywhoo, and it gives different playing styles

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

The scammer creates a server. gg.