any pure pk server out there?

This is a discussion on any pure pk server out there? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i've been looking for a pure pk server for a while now. At the moment all servers are like ...
Page: 1

Default any pure pk server out there?

well i've been looking for a pure pk server for a while now. At the moment all servers are like ke farm, myko style etc, hard to find a pk server atm, if anyone got a good one / know about one leave a reply plox,

Banned Member

and if it can 70- would we good

try nusko

but its 83 and they r light farm so u need to spend couple of hours farming and u can get the items by voting for the server

cant think of active pk pure server atm other than sexyko 99% of pk servers die withen 1 month

I'm sure you could throw a rock in just about any forum that allows for advertisements and find around 10. They're not special and the developers of them have 0 skill whats so ever.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

only Sexyko. there were few but as IronNeck said they died within 1month. or less. or there are bunch of turkish servers but i don't know any of these server's name